Marehan Then & Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Are you by any chance Naleye Axmed.:yacadiim:
No were all ugaryahan but nuur ahmed and naleye ahmed are brothers there father name is ahmed abdulle ours is wacays abdulle at one point they were brothers
also there is another group called mohamud ugaryahan inside ugaryahan
ugaryahan is
nalaye ahmed
nuur ahmed
Wacays abdulle
mohamud ugaryahan

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Dhulbahante are my fav Darood :obama:followed by Geri and then Leilkase then Warsangeli then MJ.
I like ogaden your nice people:wow:
Of topic did you suspect me of being something else because of my favorable views on merahan I'll have you know I protected the ogaden name before including ahmed madoobe:sass2:
Am not here to take sides on you or merahan:westbrookswag:

Your not getting paid very well by Atp? i heard u live in slums of jamstreet :russ:
Jam street waxa ugu badhan Super power a gang of mostly diaspora marexan.
Granpa how much are you paid? You pretend to be Isis, Shabaab ,Suufi etc last time you said they refused to give you a canadian passport and you were looking for a somali one. So how did you leave Canada?

Patriot easy on the hyena eating boon he might frame some random kablalax nigga in hamar
Cos the karbash you are inflicting on this fragile non existent jajuus is too much :pachah1:

S

SOMACOON

Patriot easy on the hyena eating boon he might frame some random kablalax nigga in hamar
Cos the karbash you are inflicting on this fragile non existent jajuus is too much :pachah1:
Al Shabaab ate the hyenas, lol now its a SADE thing? Tilmaam kale miyaad weyday? siilaanyolaugh

S

SOMACOON

I expect him not to disappoint me like Barre Hiraale.
But at least he is not like Tecknico the jasuus in Xamar.
Sxb, your people are getting ganged raped in packs by midgets as we speak. You seem to be concerned about Somali issues and conflicts within Somalia, but i suggest you free yourself from them Habasha coons. ONLF ain't doing shit, you have no say in your land, and the Addis government is already investing billions of dollars in your name. They're also constructing a railway from Addis to Djibouti through the Ogaden.
Wheres your ONLF at? LOL, sxb...you're entire territory in Waqooyi kalbeed is occupied, your land in Kenya is also under occupation, your Clan is divided one working with the Kenyans, the other with the Ethiopians. Bal maxaad tahay adigu?
We've got seats in Villa Somalia, and it takes 3 Sade MP to be switched before bringing in a MP from another clan.
Villa Somalia favors us, and we will govern with an iron fist.
What do you have? No seats, if any...perhaps they aint relevant.
Lets discuss when you actually have something. Hada eber ayaad ku taagantahay
Kismaayo has been under Sade governance for many decades, after the Kenyan tanks leave, there wont be anything left for you to hide behind.
Nagu kala wad

all tht struggle and still OGs are far more significant than mareexaan inside somalia but also outside somalia as well...

can you imagine if they were within the same internationally recognised borders like say mareexaanka?...

ogs then
fig_f0557-01.jpg

ogs now
hAInz.gif

siilaanyolaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.