Marehan Then & Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
posting the picture of one dude trying to climb the political ladder like a doing her boss to get a raise will not take away the dignity of over 5 mill people..

if i was to go down to your level, i would post a picture of siyad barre (considering he is your only significant past) next to any picture of gedo..

unlike your picture of a man, any picture of gedo will suffice to tell your story in the current motion... as a marexan i wouldn't encourage you throw stones..glass house and all tht philosophy

S

SOMACOON

ogs then
fig_f0557-01.jpg

ogs now
hAInz.gif

siilaanyolaugh
adrian-beltre.gif

you are not invited, unless you stop the dabodhilifnimada

Attachments

• 2000px-Flag_of_Puntland.svg.png
    2000px-Flag_of_Puntland.svg.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 378
  • JUBALAND2.jpg
    JUBALAND2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 242
S

SOMACOON

you are not invited, unless you stop the dabodhilifnimada
This topic has already been debated. You're a few weeks late.
This would mean the government in Kismaayo is only a puppet for the MJ. S/O to my MJ counterparts for holding it down strategically.
The Ogaden are being used just as they've always been used in the countries boarding us.
The SADE branch does not recognize the current government, and if we dont accept SOMETHING, it aint accepted.
Puppets everywhere, how you gonna hand puppets strings and become their puppets? TF

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This topic has already been debated. This would mean the government in Kismaayo is only a puppet of the MJ.
Just as they've always been puppets to countries boarding us.
The SADE branch does not recognize the current government, and if we dont accept SOMETHING, it aint accepted.
Puppets everywhere, how you gonna puppets to puppets? TF

Sorry but you lot are completely powerless. Keep on with the hurt and hate my friend.

S

SOMACOON

Sorry but you lot are completely powerless. Keep on with the hurt and hate my friend.
Hurt? Hate?
Niggah you started this topic, obviously the SADE have been conquering your mind and you just couldn't help it no more.
Hobyo has been taken, it is no longer your capital. I suggest you focus on Garowe, these sacad boys are savage
And yes, we did hand'em a few lessons on how to fight like the SADE. So they're prepared

politics and dabodhilifnimada kala saar boowe..

reer ogaden gained from their politics inside somalia and outside somalia..what have you gained for being a dabodhilif..

nothing, zero OGs like it or not they are playing their cards in kenya ethiopia, somalia through building key valuable allies whilst progressing at a tremendous speed..before you know they and not marexaan will be fighting mj politically for somalias top positions..no more marexaan prime minister...from 2016 marexan are officially finished in somali politics..

unless you guys officially change lineage to hawiye. you could probably take ajuuraans seat amongst your new kinship.. we gladly allow for a smooth transition

reer ogaden gained from their politics inside somalia and outside somalia..what have you gained for being a dabodhilif..

nothing, zero OGs like it or not they are playing their cards in kenya ethiopia, somalia through building key valuable allies whilst progressing at a tremendous speed..before you know they and not marexaan will be fighting mj politically for somalias top positions..no more marexaan prime minister...from 2016 marexan are officially finished in somali politics..

unless you guys officially change lineage to hawiye. you could probably take ajuuraans seat amongst your new kinship.. we gladly allow for a smooth transition

dont get ahead of yourself, you better know your place and thats behind your boss :ufdup:i heard mj pimp hand is swifter than tigrays

S

SOMACOON

b168e8c8fd92f636a81f1832f1d717fc.gif

It took 3 Prime Ministers of SADE decent before selecting an MJ PM lol And only reason he was selected is because MJ started getting butt hurt
Villa Somalia bootyclaps for us Mareehan. Both habar Gidir and Abgal pay mad respect.
Unity is formed based on different clans, and we have formed unities with many clans.
From Hawiye to dir to raxaweyn. They all wish to pay their part, and all wish to be governed by a Mareehan over any other darood clan.

Arma

VIP
Hurt? Hate?
Niggah you started this topic, obviously the SADE have been conquering your mind and you just couldn't help it no more.
Hobyo has been taken, it is no longer your capital. I suggest you focus on Garowe, these sacad boys are savage
And yes, we did hand'em a few lessons on how to fight like the SADE. So they're prepared

Sade aint conquering anything but hyena meat and ass licking you know who. For the past 24 years and since the passing of "Abo Siyad" you have absolutely nothing of worth going for you.

You're in a dire situation in both of the two regions you're found in. Gedo is without a shadow of a doubt the poorest and most underdeveloped region in the whole country, with rife poverty and deadly famines. And in Galgaduud you're under the boots of the various HG clans, who beat you harder and longer than you beat your own dick. And you've been under the boot for soo long that you're literally one of them.

Have some dignity for yourself man.

Arma

VIP
Nah you're good brother. We Majeerteens are into sea food. Hyena meat is a Sade delicacy.

is Gedo officially the least developed region in former somalia republic?
yes
is marexaan the least significant amongst all major sub clans in the former republic..
i dont know, its a toss up between them and habar gidir.

have mareexaan any significance in the darood camp..
non zero

maybe in the hawiye camp..
nope nada nothing

You guys should thank the OGs for rescuing your impoverished region or baydhabo administration would have swallowed it up without even a burp to follow up with it..

wasnt it last summer when money for gedo was being collected in bosaso garowe and gaalkacyo..due to the amount of gaajo there...you guys actually have all the hawiye traits..fertile lands, yet starving of hunger and then having the arrogance to throw stones at a brother driving by in a mercedes flown in from dusseldorf..

hail the OGs...
axmad madoobe for president of puntland 2019..where is barre hiiraale, havent heard of him in like a year..still in mogadishu hoping someone is going to build a toilet for him in gedo?

Status
Not open for further replies.