Marriage help (males only )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
So after i had a conversation with wife yesterday she admitted to me that she wasn't a virgin before we got married.
And she told me before the marriage that she was a virgin, and i wrote in the contract that i wanted her to be a virgin.

At this moment i am seriously considering a divorce, since we've only been married for 1 month.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Let it go dude, don't throw away the sanctity of a marriage because of something she did before she met you.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Let it go dude, don't throw away the sanctity of a marriage because of something she did before she met you.

Yeah but it is just that she lied and i am pretty sure that i would've forgiven her if she said it to me before we godt married.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I know it must suck, but like @Mckenzie said, let it go. Carry on with what you have. She probably lied to you, so that if she were to tell you the truth, you'd leg it. In the part of the world we live in, it's a rarity to find a virgin.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
How much you pay in mehr. Tell her she has to give you some money back. Since you asked for a virgin.

In fact my guy how much did you spend on this female.

Were you a virgin beforehand?
My guy if you were a virgin and was hoping your wife was a virgin as well than I can understand your anger.
I'm abstaining as well and I would be bummed out if the person I thought was a virgin wasn't at all.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If you aren't a virgin, get a refund and continue with the marriage. If you are a virgin, use boiling acid.

World

VIP
Why do you need advice from anonymous strangers on the internet for your marriage problems?

Are you going to divorce or stay with your wife based on what we say?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Man just thinking of this situation gives me a headache.

I feel like if I was in his situation and just found out my wife was a non virgin. I would have just left the house and contemplated about life for a few days.

My thoughts:"Nigga you dead ass abstained for 20+ years but ended up losing your virginity to a non virgin"

My thoughts again: "my nigga I paid 10k+ plus for this female and she wasn't even a virgin! Man wtf"

Attachments

• IMG_5070.JPG
    IMG_5070.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 154

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
My bad sxb wallahi I just got a little heated reading his thread.
I would just be bummed out and disappointed if I paid a lot and the chick didn't fit all the preferences I wanted.
Women are not commodity, they are fucking humans. And paying a dowry is part of culture has nothing to do with women’s virginity.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So after i had a conversation with wife yesterday she admitted to me that she wasn't a virgin before we got married.
And she told me before the marriage that she was a virgin, and i wrote in the contract that i wanted her to be a virgin.

At this moment i am seriously considering a divorce, since we've only been married for 1 month.

So u didn't know she was a 'virgin' after the waasmo night? No blood in the sheet? R u trolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending