Mashallah! More than 140,000 people gather for Europe’s largest Eid prayer in Birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
U are asian?? What I'm confused!! And can u speak Somali fluent!
LOL I can speak intermediate urdu if you wanted to know. We learnt it at school and people speak to you where I live expecting you to understand :farmajoyaab:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Yes I do but even worse I have a Asian brummie accent. It's not my fault I didn't even live with whites blacks or somalis I just lived with Asians
Ahh I’ve come across that accent tbh lots of Somalis develop that due to the area. My area has more cadaan with only one other somali family.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Ahh I’ve come across that accent tbh lots of Somalis develop that due to the area. My area has more cadaan with only one other somali family.
Tbh even though they gave me his accent I really like living with Asians. How is it living with cadaans.

Macalin M

Out here
For real though, brum accent isn’t even bad. People just abuse the stereotype.

@Nomad have you been to brum btw?
I’ve been brum with my Dad quite a few times to be honest and it wasn’t terrible but that’s probably because everyone there had the same accent.

West London Accent is lit :rejoice: the northern birmingham, liverpool , bristol and newcastle accent :vqbuyv0:
West is trash, South is the best

I’ve been brum with my Dad quite a few times to be honest and it wasn’t terrible but that’s probably because everyone there had the same accent.

West is trash, South is the best

Lmao the somalis in south london are concentrated in certain areas that are hood. I have cousins in the south. South london is boring and trashy :pachah1: what are you guys even known for :chrisfreshhah:

Macalin M

Out here
Lmao the somalis in south london are concentrated in certain areas that are hood. I have cousins in the south. South london is boring and trashy :pachah1: what are you guys even known for :chrisfreshhah:
That’s South WEST London and that trash area called Lewisham where Somalis are in abundance. I live round Jamaicans and Nigerians, south is where everything’s lit
West boys try and do postcode wars but their banging for the Borough of Westminster :ftw9nwa:

That’s South WEST London and that trash area called Lewisham where Somalis are in abundance. I live round Jamaicans and Nigerians, south is where everything’s lit
West boys try and do postcode wars but their banging for the Borough of Westminster :ftw9nwa:

Waryaa my dad lived in the south when he first came to London in the late 1980s saxiib apparently the young somali boys in the south always fear the jamaicans and nigerians. :mjlol:

My father told me they use to tell the somali teens to jump and see if their were coins in their pocket and if there were coins they would rob them :mjlol:

Waryaa dont chat shit the malis in the west are eating well :birdman: also Westminster is lit :camby: it's a a classy place where there isnt any disgusting Jamaicans and Nigerians :camby:

I wish i lived in westminister :banderas: im not very far from it but it's a :ahh: place.

Macalin M

Out here
Waryaa my dad lived in the south when he first came to London in the late 1980s saxiib apparently the young somali boys in the south always fear the jamaicans and nigerians. :mjlol:

My father told me they use to tell the somali teens to jump and see if their were coins in their pocket and if there were coins they would rob them :mjlol:

Waryaa dont chat shit the malis in the west are eating well :birdman: also Westminster is lit :camby: it's a a classy place where there isnt any disgusting Jamaicans and Nigerians :camby:

I wish i lived in westminister :banderas: im not very far from it but it's a :ahh: place.
Who’s chatting about refugees getting picked on? Mali boys in South are savage. The only reason Mali’s in other parts of London are savage is because there’s bare of them. In pecks,wooly and other areas there’s only a handful of Mali’s and we still got that behaviour.
It’s funny though there’s bare of you guys in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea but the yardies still run it :cryinglaughsmiley:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I’ve been brum with my Dad quite a few times to be honest and it wasn’t terrible but that’s probably because everyone there had the same accent

Yeah tbh when I hear the brummie accent I feel at home because it’s what I hear all the time. :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts