Mashallah! More than 140,000 people gather for Europe’s largest Eid prayer in Birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
West London Accent is lit :rejoice: the northern birmingham, liverpool , bristol and newcastle accent :vqbuyv0:
West London has a separate accent?? :childplease:

Coincidentally I love all those regional accents shows distinction. :ahh:

Who’s chatting about refugees getting picked on? Mali boys in South are savage. The only reason Mali’s in other parts of London are savage is because there’s bare of them. In pecks,wooly and other areas there’s only a handful of Mali’s and we still got that behaviour.
It’s funny though there’s bare of you guys in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea but the yardies still run it :cryinglaughsmiley:

Waryaa stop chatting shit. South london, west london and east london the malis there are fucking dead :mjlol: Tbh North West London is where it is at :banderas:

Saxiib no one is a savage in the south :jaynerd: it's a hood :jaynerd: i have relatives there :jaynerd:

Also i heard there is a large abgaal community down there is it true :lawd:

Macalin M

Out here
Waryaa stop chatting shit. South london, west london and east london the malis there are fucking dead :mjlol: Tbh North West London is where it is at :banderas:

Saxiib no one is a savage in the south :jaynerd: it's a hood :jaynerd: i have relatives there :jaynerd:

Also i heard there is a large abgaal community down there is it true :lawd:
I mean the whole of London is mainly Isaaq but there are a few Abgaals and Murursade here and there-not that I go round asking for people’s Qabiil. Your relatives live in south, are they the ones who get bullied :cryinglaughsmiley:.

South London has some tough areas but NW london is disgusting. I was in Harlesden yesterday and I was just disgusted. At least only the roadmen get touched here

East is qashin area I already know. All they do is throw acid

I mean the whole of London is mainly Isaaq but there are a few Abgaals and Murursade here and there-not that I go round asking for people’s Qabiil. Your relatives live in south, are they the ones who get bullied :cryinglaughsmiley:.

South London has some tough areas but NW london is disgusting. I was in Harlesden yesterday and I was just disgusted. At least only the roadmen get touched here

East is qashin area I already know. All they do is throw acid

Saxiib dont come for my cousins :camby:

Harlesden is disgusting i agree :lolbron: tbh i dont go out much so i dont really know which gangs turn up :denzelnigga: All i know is south is trashy :krs:

I once got lost in this area of west london :francis: Imagine getting lost in west london :jaynerd: i had to call my brother to come find me :jcoleno:

Also cricklewood i hate that region :holeup: uffey the somalis there are dodgy :mjcry:

Macalin M

Out here
Saxiib dont come for my cousins :camby:

Harlesden is disgusting i agree :lolbron: tbh i dont go out much so i dont really know which gangs turn up :denzelnigga: All i know is south is trashy :krs:

I once got lost in this area of west london :francis: Imagine getting lost in west london :jaynerd: i had to call my brother to come find me :jcoleno:

Also cricklewood i hate that region :holeup: uffey the somalis there are dodgy :mjcry:
It’s ok I’ll protect your cousins from their bullies :cryinglaughsmiley:
I could personally never live in an area full of Somalis, my family friend talks to me about how these Somali mums patrol the strip and report back to HQ before the day ends.
Imagine you get caught walking with the opposite gender:drakelaugh:

Yardies and Yorubas for the win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts