May Allah curse the BBC

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
1721149985039.png

Why couldn’t they report on a event without having to 1. Insult the nation with such a title 2. Mention the state of the nation and how shit it is.

Just report the fucking event in a neutral manner and stfu.

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
One of the authors is somali
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a murtad with a personal vendetta against what they will always be perceived as. Collecting a paycheck from the Jewish media must be worth it.

We should ask the women back home if it is one of the worst places to be a woman before a BBC journalist decides to create a ragebait headline.

What’s there to curse about bbc they’re already finished . Make Dua they return to their glory where they were never unbiased

D0162FF7-E3EE-4C9B-9977-10FA89626150.png

Somalia is the only place in the world where a woman can start screaming at her husband in public and he runs away, I don’t think there’s male violence towards women there, if anything it’s the other way around more often than not

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
Somalia is the only place in the world where a woman can start screaming at her husband in public and he runs away, I don’t think there’s male violence towards women there, if anything it’s the other way around more often than not
Okay we dont have to deny reality just to make a case against the UN funded feminism propaganda.

Somalia is fourth from bottom on the UN’s Gender Inequality Index. Aid groups say 52% of women in the country have experienced gender-based violence. About 98% undergo female genital mutilation.
That’s their reason for the headline which is fair enough for me.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
Lets be honest I know this woman called Mary Harper she is a staunch pro Seccesionist she hates Somalia with every single fibre along with her Sahan Research group Cabal but anyway f*ck the west their reign has ended even Houthis are beating the shit out of them and they're completely irrelevant today the coming century will be the century of the east
images - 2024-07-16T225227.029.jpeg

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
That’s their reason for the headline which is fair enough for me.
There aren't even divorce rate statistics in Somalia, and most statistics conducted for African countries mark Somalia as 'unknown' due to a lack of field studies. Yet, you want me to believe in Western guesswork?

Somehow, the place lacks centralized rule or government oversight to even know or record basic statistics never mind gender-based violence, yet some Westerners claim to have all the knowledge after interviewing every woman(they did not).

Lets be honest I know this woman called Mary Harper she is a staunch pro Seccesionist she hates Somalia with every single fibre along with her Sahan Research group Cabal but anyway f*ck the west their reign has ended even Houthis are beating the shit out of them and they're completely irrelevant today the coming century will be the century of the east View attachment 334687
Her book on AS is good

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
if the bbc care about somali women, why were they silent when ethiopia invaded somali and ogaden, attacked, killed and did more to somali women, uk and us backed the ethiopian invasion

why does the Uk have long history of oppressing women, like what they did to the aboriginal women in australia, indian women and black american women,

talk is cheap

Trending