Maya Jama and Stormzy have broken up (again)

Even if she did get worked done, why does it matter? you cannot go from beast to beauty via plastic surgery and makeup, this sounds like ugly person cope. :ftw9nwa: Hot people become hotter whereas fugs remind ugly and botched.
True, cosmetic surgeons can attest to this.

You need a good base to work for them to work with, hence average looking folks with a balance of good and bad features are more likely to look modelesque post-surgery than the astronomically hideous.

It is what it is.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
The pseudo science is the level of detail you went into to mock stormzy looks. I don’t think that’s how real life attraction works

I am not a women, but I don’t think most women would see stormzy as one of the ugliest people walking around, which is the impression you gave with your scientific autopsy of his face. He walks into a room in his late teens as a 6ft 5(?) 85kg muscular young black man from South London, I think he has a lot going for him. There is more nuance to what women find attractive than some what nerds from Harvard wrote.

Maya wasn’t that famous at the time as well, so he wasn’t exactly competing with A list celebrities to get her. The aspiring rapper, slash drug dealer vibe does carry some privilege in some communities as well. I know some middle class white girls who cheated on their successful boyfriends for some action from the 50 cent types. There are girls from posh unis hopping on trains to meet up with some random Jamaican and Somali drug dealers in London.

I don’t see what’s so surprising that Maya, in her early days, got with an aspiring rapper who was known around London in the grime scene and she was also from a similar background? If she started a relationship with Delroy from the job centre, now that would be a story.
I didnt make him out to be ugly I just highlighted how he is not preferable facially by todays standards also what I speak is facts and all those women who go for ugly men no matter their status or what they have they go for another benefit and 9/10 times those women have low standards and at the end of the day its basic human nature to want better for yourself hence 9/10 times they would leave the guy for something better like a rich guy that ISNT ugly.

Aseer

VIP
True, cosmetic surgeons can attest to this.

You need a good base to work for them to work with, hence average looking folks with a balance of good and bad features are more likely to look modelesque post-surgery than the astronomically hideous.

It is what it is.
This guy deleted his thread cause he knew he was spouting complete utter BS :snoop:

Aseer

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn I always thought you were a guy. Also when did I say she is ugly other than saying she degraded in her looks or got surgery I said nothing else 😂 also no I dont create content but maybe in the future I will write a book for somali men cause some of them sure as hell need guidance :cosbyhmm:

Trending

Latest posts