Maya Jama and Stormzy have broken up (again)

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Aseer, women care more about other factors and not just looks. Many women would take a worse looking but good personality and money over a bummy guy who might look better and who doesn’t have confidence and charisma.
Thats where your wrong, You can see that Maya and stormzy's relationship is purely superficial he is ugly she is not BUT he is rich, and if we analyse their relationship it was very rocky and not a ACTUAL relationship merely superficial. Their relationship literally refutes your entire statement. Also there is something called the Halo effect and even if a woman goes for a ugly guy thats rich and is confident 9/10 times she would leave him for the good looking guy who isnt rich and isnt confident or she would go for the same guy but good looking etc. etc there is many outcomes but all would be negative for the rich ugly guy.
Also, Maya’s current pictures clearly look better than her before. She doesn’t ’still look good’ no, she actually looks better. I’m clearly going by pictures.

View attachment 335036

View attachment 335037

She clearly looks better in the second picture.
Sad Vince Mcmahon GIF by namslam

Angelina please post 2 pictures of her (one in her prime and one current) with no makeup, same angle and same lighting you just posted 2 pictures of her with makeup, one with bad angle and lighting and vice versa for the other, I am not dumb and please dont be biased.
As for you? You’re not rich, you’re not famous, you don’t have clout or anything so of course you won’t be able to attract a woman like Maya.
Like maya, Thats the key word here say it with me now, LIKE.
-Self hating
-Gaal
-Aged
-Low standards
I can keep going on but I think you understand.

Thats where your wrong, You can see that Maya and stormzy's relationship is purely superficial he is ugly she is not BUT he is rich, and if we analyse their relationship it was very rocky and not a ACTUAL relationship merely superficial. Their relationship literally refutes your entire statement. Also there is something called the Halo effect and even if a woman goes for a ugly guy thats rich and is confident 9/10 times she would leave him for the good looking guy who isnt rich and isnt confident or she would go for the same guy but good looking etc. etc there is many outcomes but all would be negative for the rich ugly guy.

Sad Vince Mcmahon GIF by namslam

Angelina please post 2 pictures of her (one in her prime and one current) with no makeup, same angle and same lighting you just posted 2 pictures of her with makeup, one with bad angle and lighting and vice versa for the other, I am not dumb and please dont be biased.
Lol looking at you shifting the goal post. Nearly all the pictures I saw of her in her ‘prime’ weren’t as nice as her current pictures. Let me guess all of her old pictures are ‘bad lighting’. She’s wearing makeup in her old pictures as well so using the no makeup argument doesn’t make sense.

Like maya, Thats the key word here say it with me now, LIKE.
-Self hating
-Gaal
-Aged
-Low standards
I can keep going on but I think you understand.
Aged? She looks better now and she’s still young. Stop with the misogynistic ageism. Most men would choose current Maya in terms of looks over old Maya if they didn’t know her age.

Here is her now with mo makeup:
IMG_4507.jpeg

She’s flawless.

Aseer

VIP
Lol looking at you shifting the goal post. Nearly all the pictures I saw of her in her ‘prime’ weren’t as nice as her current pictures. Let me guess all of her old pictures are ‘bad lighting’. She’s wearing makeup in her old pictures as well so using the no makeup argument doesn’t make sense.

Aged? She looks better now and she’s still young. Stop with the misogynistic ageism. Most men would choose current Maya in terms of looks over old Maya if they didn’t know her age.

Here is her now with mo makeup:
View attachment 335042

She’s flawless.
Haye I was saying things from basic observations but now I sat down and done some research, You are right that she looks better than she was before and I didnt pay enough attention but now that I did I can 110% for sure say that her glowup wasnt natural at all and she did in fact age and to maintain her beauty she underwent surgery so after some digging here is the following surgeries she must have got to ascend her looks. :yacadiim:

She got the following
1. Cheek Fillers
2. Lip Fillers
3. Rhinoplasty
4. Most likely PDO Threads to define and sharpen her jawline and neck
BONUS:Makeup as the frosting on the cake most of the time to disallude the public from suspecting she got surgery.

This was a waste of my time arguing over whether her pre surgery face looked better than her post surgery face, I guess it was personal prefrence after all :snoop:

Haye I was saying things from basic observations but now I sat down and done some research, You are right that she looks better than she was before and I didnt pay enough attention but now that I did I can 110% for sure say that her glowup wasnt natural at all and she did in fact age and to maintain her beauty she underwent surgery so after some digging here is the following surgeries she must have got to ascend her looks. :yacadiim:

She got the following
1. Cheek Fillers
2. Lip Fillers
3. Rhinoplasty
4. Most likely PDO Threads to define and sharpen her jawline and neck
BONUS:Makeup as the frosting on the cake most of the time to disallude the public from suspecting she got surgery.

This was a waste of my time arguing over whether her pre surgery face looked better than her post surgery face, I guess it was personal prefrence after all :snoop:
Writing paragraphs analysing people’s appearance… that’s so embarrassing

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
People are saying she is "hard to get"

The guy she was with:
View attachment 335022

Lets do a quick analysis:yacadiim:

-No eyebrows (No eyebrows= 80% of facial definition, symmetry and overall harmony gone. Take notes kids)
-Lazy eye
-Nose to Lip width ratio is very small (Nose too large for face Mouth too wide for nose)
-Wide nose
- Very large forehead
-Neck beard
-prevalent eyelid exposure
-Under eyebags
-narrow interocular distanc
- Bad case of Face symmetry
-Bad Facial Harmony

Overall he isnt very good looking and from that we can tell Mayas standards are very low and @Angelina and all the other women saying "you would get with her if you could"

1. I would only take that option if she was in her prime which she sadly passed (dont bring me current images of her now just caked up in makeup and say "she is still good" which she is to a degree but downgraded due to age and thats fine but there is plenty of other women who are the same age as her but look way better or even are in their prime) but hey maybe thats not the case and its just my personal prefrence
2. If this is the types of guys she is going for she has low standards. I and the rest of us here can unanimously agree we prefer a spouse that has set GOOD standards for him/her self and isnt self hating (I forgot to point out maya is a self hater)
3. She is fullblown gaal (No brainer)

I rest my case.
Wasn’t she first with this nigga when he was a nobody? So the girlies on here can’t make the excuse of him being a famous celeb for her to tolerate his unique appearance. Maybe she heard rumours that he was well equipped? 🤔

Aseer

VIP
Wasn’t she first with this nigga when he was a nobody? So the girlies on here can’t make the excuse of him being a famous celeb for her to tolerate his unique appearance. Maybe she heard rumours that he was well equipped? 🤔
Thats even worse if she went for him when he was a nobody then what did she go for? either she has unimaginably low standards or she was going for something else.

Her first boyfriend died in a shooting. Girls with absent fathers, especially mixed girls gravitate towards the “thug personalities”.

Stormzy wasn’t exactly a nobody though. He was an aspiring rapper I believe……

Not into analysing men’s features and no diddy, but aseer is being harsh with his pseudo science…a man of storms height, frame and confidence doesn’t need to have the face of a male model to attract good looking women.

Aseer

VIP
Her first boyfriend died in a shooting. Girls with absent fathers, especially mixed girls gravitate towards the “thug personalities”.

Stormzy wasn’t exactly a nobody though. He was an aspiring rapper I believe……

Not into analysing men’s features and no diddy, but aseer is being harsh with his pseudo science…a man of storms height, frame and confidence doesn’t need to have the face of a male model to attract good looking women.
Okay put stormzy next to a guy who is average but still looks better than him and has all the traits you stated. Which one would the women choose, This isnt pseudoscience brother its the harsh reality.

Not really. By the time she got with him, he was on the scene and already put out that song ‘shut up’ which was viral and everywhere. She clearly knew he’d be star. I feel old. It feels like yesterday that everyone was listing to shut up.

Personally, I find Stormzy really unattractive, but growing up for some reason I would see a lot of pretty girls gravitate towards men like Stormzy since they’re tall, dark and built and they have that confidence and come across as really cool. 🤷🏽‍♀️

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Aseer, women care more about other factors and not just looks. Many women would take a worse looking but good personality and money over a bummy guy who might look better and who doesn’t have confidence and charisma.

Also, Maya’s current pictures clearly look better than her before. She doesn’t ’still look good’ no, she actually looks better. I’m clearly going by pictures.

This is her in her early twenties:
View attachment 335036
This is her now:
View attachment 335037

She clearly looks better in the second picture.

As for you? You’re not rich, you’re not famous, you don’t have clout or anything so of course you won’t be able to attract a woman like Maya.
Yeah no this is why same genders dont rate each other

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
What ?? My device must be glitched I thought I was reading the indian Billionaire wedding thread and some how I thought it derailed so badly into this one what in the world

Nah, not her colourist tweets resurfacing post-breakup...

:mjlol:

r/Fauxmoi is the biggest celebrity gossip subreddit, they have dirt on everyone remotely immoral in the entertainment industry on there and are surprisingly critical of celebrity worship.

Aseer

VIP
Nah, not her colourist tweets resurfacing post-breakup...

:mjlol:

r/Fauxmoi is the biggest celebrity gossip subreddit, they have dirt on everyone remotely immoral in the entertainment industry on there and are surprisingly critical of celebrity worship.

Someone who took surgery has no right to talk like this.
1721533678565.png

1721533710979.png

1721533740889.png

And more.

Okay put stormzy next to a guy who is average but still looks better than him and has all the traits you stated. Which one would the women choose, This isnt pseudoscience brother its the harsh reality.
The pseudo science is the level of detail you went into to mock stormzy looks. I don’t think that’s how real life attraction works

I am not a women, but I don’t think most women would see stormzy as one of the ugliest people walking around, which is the impression you gave with your scientific autopsy of his face. He walks into a room in his late teens as a 6ft 5(?) 85kg muscular young black man from South London, I think he has a lot going for him. There is more nuance to what women find attractive than some what nerds from Harvard wrote.

Maya wasn’t that famous at the time as well, so he wasn’t exactly competing with A list celebrities to get her. The aspiring rapper, slash drug dealer vibe does carry some privilege in some communities as well. I know some middle class white girls who cheated on their successful boyfriends for some action from the 50 cent types. There are girls from posh unis hopping on trains to meet up with some random Jamaican and Somali drug dealers in London.

I don’t see what’s so surprising that Maya, in her early days, got with an aspiring rapper who was known around London in the grime scene and she was also from a similar background? If she started a relationship with Delroy from the job centre, now that would be a story.

Aseer

VIP
Her features look exactly the same. Seeing these pictures make it clear she’s never had surgery and has probably on had lip filler which is minor.
You have no attention to detail look closer.

@Aseer @KaiMarvin

Maya early 20s:

View attachment 334814

View attachment 334812

Maya now:

View attachment 334813

View attachment 334815

She clearly looks prettier now. Money does that lol.

All of those weirdos trying to age shame her when she looks better now are mad. We can all see this girl has had a glow up and it’s the same for her body as well which was average before.

@𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒

Maya is a clear example of someone looking better in their late 20s compared to their late teens and early 20s.
She looks great. Maya has a fat girl personality lol. Like she is funny and seems down to earth.

Trending