MBS does FOX News Interview: America was once Conservative, Saudi Arabia will change too.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Muslims don’t want to live in a secular state, they just want to live in a peaceful place with economic opportunity and where they can practice their religion without any obstacles. I could care less about a pagan’s right to believe in idols. It just happens to be that secular and democratic countries fulfil those requirements at this point in time.

Imagine if the khaleej countries or other Muslims countries with sharia were the same as the west economic wise and security and were also accepting refugees the same as the west was. I can guarantee that most Muslims would be there instead of the US or other western secular democracies

And this is why the Ummah nation have failed; it’s a joke.

Imagine if there was time and place where your fellow Muslims allowed and support their brothers and sisters to live in their host country and remain until their countries progresses.

I remember they was a video of a Syrian kid who migrated to turkey to get the opportunity to study.

Unfortunately for him he received xenophobic/prejudice comments from the Turks.

They didn’t welcome him with an open arm.

Also: You remember the Saudi drama with the Yemen incident?

They bombed their own Arab brothers to oblivion.

It’s sad but it happened.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
In case you didn't know, You can't go against a Muslim authority in Islam
Make sense how many revolts in the tyrannical leader in the muslim world just caused total collapse for example Syria,Libya and Iraq. Iraq can give some leeway to the reason if their collapse is American intervention however their is a strong correlation between revolting and becoming a failed state.

Retake your shahada

Im not Anti shariah i just dont think the people are ready to create a shariah state. Almost every politician is corrupted and the sheikhs don't entirely seem to trust worthy as well.

All i ask for is the type of shariah that caused the islamic golden age.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Democracy is kufr tho. It says that legislative rule is in the hands of the people when it belongs to Allah.
Are y’all slow? Who said they are making their own laws outside of Shariah? They aren’t mutually exclusive.
:bell:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Islam doesn't conform to any ideology there is .

People say feminism,red pill,LGBTQ, communism,etc. can be all compatible with islam .

They study kufar ideologies more than their own deen & therefore believe in those ideologies more than their deen .
Bro don’t quote me with bull crap. Voting for your leader is now equivalent to supporting khanis, y’all lack critical thinking skills.
:deadpeter:

Democracy is kufr tho. It says that legislative rule is in the hands of the people when it belongs to Allah.
democracy outside of shareeah is not though, because there are certain things where its not haram or halal but it may be deemed bad by society, for example, fast food, or certain driving laws, or stuff like that

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
So tell me how democracy wouldn’t work if it stays in the bounds of shariah?
:bell:
Can it still be considered democracy if people don’t have legislative power? As far as I know, there is a difference between elections and democracy as a form of governance. Regardless, apart from the legislative side of it, it should be fine as long as there are restrictions on who can vote.

Gacmeey

democracy outside of shareeah is not though, because there are certain things where its not haram or halal but it may be deemed bad by society, for example, fast food, or certain driving laws, or stuff like that
It’d still be sharia tho. That’s the whole reason we have the field of fiqh and differences of opinion and different ways of deriving a ruling whether it be istislah,ijtihad or qiyas

It’d still be sharia tho. That’s the whole reason we have the field of fiqh and differences of opinion and different ways of deriving a ruling whether it be istislah,ijtihad or qiyas
that doesnt mean democracy is kufr, since issues of ikhtilaaf, an educated individual could advise scholars or government to pick a certain opinion.

Gacmeey

that doesnt mean democracy is kufr, since issues of ikhtilaaf, an educated individual could advise scholars or government to pick a certain opinion.
Yes but that’s not problem with democracy. Picking a opinion is fine but when you are picking an opinion, you recognise that the legislative power is with Allah and you are deriving rulings from his laws, whereas democracy believes that the legislative power is with the people and they derive laws from the will of the people.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yes but that’s not problem with democracy. Picking a opinion is fine but when you are picking an opinion, you recognise that the legislative power is with Allah and you are deriving rulings from his laws, whereas democracy believes that the legislative power is with the people and they derive laws from the will of the people.
That’s not always true, the supreme court exists and is the highest court, under an Islamic country, that would be the Supreme Shariah Court. And no, citizens don’t make laws, they vote for the people making them. Big difference. That can stay within Shariah.
:mjohreally:
There has never been a long term proper Islamic Democracy. It only lasted one year in Egypt with the Muslim Brotherhood, Mohamed Morsi.

Trending