meanwhile in one-inch away from third world status a Somali girl slaps a Paki taxi driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Please point out in my post where I point out she was in the wrong. Like you said we don't know jack but people expect you to stand up for someone you don't know just because you're the same ethnicity. On balance of probability she probably was in the wrong.

Well now you're saying it's very likely that she was in the wrong so that clears up your last post. I would like to know what he did to her in that cab for her to smack him, you never know.

Exactly look at all these idiots on this thread expecting a person to intervene on the girls behalf just because they share the same ethnicity. The f*ck? How about siding with the person who was wronged?

i can't even tell what the girl is tbh.

but yea. That and the fact that she's a girl and the guy is automatically a piece of shit for chasing that woman.

If shorty was in fact in the wrong, i commend that nigga for doing what he did. Only thing is he need to get his stamina and endurance game up.

Well now you're saying it's very likely that she was in the wrong so that clears up your last post. I would like to know what he did to her in that cab for her to smack him, you never know.

Well if he did something outrageous enough to warrant a slap I dont think he would be chasing her in broad daylight but like you said we'll never know.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
New revelation !

@iNutEasily bravo !:2tjlv3e:
:nvjpqts: You're the only person who was not swayed by emotional hysteria cause you caught it. She's not Somali :hahaidiot::hemad::hahaidiot:

Secondly ! It is suspected that she was known to him as a fare skipper. She was rushing to work and she boarded his cab and dude told her " get out!" She refused and he dragged her out and as he was dragging her she slapped him

And if a little brat has slapped me Walahi I would lose it and choke her.

Hubble

VIP
New revelation !

:nvjpqts: You're the only person who was not swayed by emotional hysteria cause you caught it. She's not Somali :hahaidiot::hemad::hahaidiot:

Secondly ! It is suspected that she was known to him as a fare skipper. She was rushing to work and she boarded his cab and dude told her " get out!" She refused and he dragged her out and as he was dragging her she slapped him

She was Somali, she called the other girl eedo or something. Secondly, a slap is justifiable if someone drags you.

New revelation !

:banderas:

this is what i hate about women. They do some shyt that they think they can get away with and when shyt gets real and they in trouble, they automatically play the "female" or victim card.:pacspit: If a hits a nigga, she can laugh about it and be like :umad:and other ass niggas will be like :mjlol:but the minute that dude that was hit begins to defend himself and uppercuts her to akhira, everyone becomes outraged and niggas automatically turn :superman::superman:

she got what she deserved if she was in the wrong. :pacspit:Notice how she said he dragged her out but made no mention of the fact that she didn't wanna pay? :camby:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She was Somali, she called the other girl eedo or something. Secondly, a slap is justifiable if someone drags you.

She called her "auntie" in English ..Subcontinent people say that "auntie" ..that was the biggest give away abt her ethnicity. ..
Btw she caught herself and said " actually sister" once she looked at the girls face...

Girl who video taped is related to me ..she send it to me ..she's pretty religious and she was with her husband

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
there's a reason god gave you a pussy and not a dick cuz lord knows if you had one, you'd be a straight up . Next time you wanna call names at someone, @ them.

Fucking pussy.
Thanks for confirming that you're indeed a ass.
You're so angry at the woman because she slapped a guy. What if he was degrading her? What if he is in the wrong? But you put on your captain save a nigga cape and parted your booty to the max. You're a . And I don't have to @ you to confirm that you're a . You're beneath me, I don't @ irrelevant retards, I just make a statement and let them be in their feelings.

Thanks for confirming that you're indeed a ass.
You're so angry at the woman because she slapped a guy. What if he was degrading her? What if he is in the wrong? But you put on your captain save a nigga cape and parted your booty to the max. You're a . And I don't have to @ to confirm that you're a .

you got your panties in a twist as usual because i refuse to believe that the girl wasn't in the wrong. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:Everything i said was based off assumption and menace confirmed it. She didn't wanna pay for the cab ride. If she was the one that was wronged, why was she running away like a kid? Why was the indian man bein the aggressor? And don't you dare tell me its cuz he is a man and she's a woman and men are generally more aggressive. She didn't say shit the entire time the indian man was chasing her. It was only after the fact that he took her bag that she started playin her victim card.

You are the exact type of female i speak about. You can never accept your faults or mistakes. You also can't take it when a dude has opinion about a woman. You prolly weren't breastfed growin up.:mjlol:Scratch that. I KNOW you weren't breastfed growin up. Ole sensitive 19 chromosomes having ass hoe.

you got your panties in a twist as usual because i refuse to believe that the girl wasn't in the wrong. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:Everything i said was based off assumption and menace confirmed it. She didn't wanna pay for the cab ride. If she was the one that was wronged, why was she running away like a kid? Why was the indian man bein the aggressor? And don't you dare tell me its cuz he is a man and she's a woman and men are generally more aggressive. She didn't say shit the entire time the indian man was chasing her. It was only after the fact that he took her bag that she started playin her victim card.

You are the exact type of female i speak about. You can never accept your faults or mistakes. You also can't take it when a dude has opinion about a woman. You prolly weren't breastfed growin up.:mjlol:Scratch that. I KNOW you weren't breastfed growin up. Ole sensitive 19 chromosomes having ass hoe.

Damn this was cold blooded :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Gibiin-Udug

Awwwwwwww

Typical calcaal from a vagina envy ass.

Speaking of breast feeding, why are you so bent over to cape for a man insulting a woman. Were you abused by your mother as a child? Is that the reason why you're assuming shit? Chromosome? I'm surprised you actually know how to spell the word chromosome. I don't even know why I'm replying to a person who call themselves "Inuteasily". Down low, pillow biters es like you shouldn't even speak. Keep seething .

Gibiin-Udug

You know you're right when 2 batty es are replying to each other because they're pressed over your comment. Vagina envy es will still be irrelevant. :chrisfreshhah:

Enjoy those replies boys.

Gibiin-Udug

Damn you back from the dead already? Keep it moving young one you just got ethered lmao

Dead from what ? I had things to do. I'm not In here cheerleading for another nigga.
I don't want to see you in my pm saying are we good. You irrelevant , batty boy. Nappy headed irrelevant kept . :childplease:

Awwwwwwww

Typical calcaal from a vagina envy ass.

Speaking of breast feeding, why are you so bent over to cape for a man insulting a woman. Were you abused by your mother as a child? Is that the reason why you're assuming shit? Chromosome? I'm surprised you actually know how to spell the word chromosome. I don't even know why I'm replying to a person who call themselves "Inuteasily". Down low, pillow biters es like you shouldn't even speak. Keep seething .

wallahi not only is it pathetic how hard you are trying to insult me but it is sad. I can feel the hurt emanating through my computer screen. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

we don't need people like you reproducing. :hova: We already have enough effeminate fakkits as it is. You the type of woman that will have her son decide what gender he wants to identify himself as. That's why you only worthy of nutting on and not nutting in. :umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.