meanwhile in one-inch away from third world status a Somali girl slaps a Paki taxi driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep vouching for my attention little . I wonder how thirsty you're for attention in real life. Enjoy this reply. I know you will make a shrine about the replies I give you. :feelinmyself:

Lol yet your the one showering me with replies with profanities and shit LMAO. Get on with your sad pathetic life little girl.

watch her reply to me again

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
wallahi not only is it pathetic how hard you are trying to insult me but it is sad. I can feel the hurt emanating through my computer screen. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

What hurt?

You think you accomplished something by acting like a butt hurt scorned woman. You're acting as if I stole a man from you. Just look at your first reply to me, the hurt was in your words. You typed with so much emotion that I didn't know if I wanted to console you or laugh at you. Good job you played yourself. :chrisfreshhah:

Lol yet your the one showering me with replies with profanities and shit LMAO. Get on with your sad pathetic life little girl.

watch her reply to me again

that's the thing breh...she doesn't have a life. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

this IS her life. She has 2,160 posts. This is her oxygen. If shorty was dying, this would be her IV. If she was in pain, this would be her pain killers.

You think any sensible person wanna be in the vicinity of that? :mjlol::idontlike:

niggas would prolly have her saved on their phone as "4am" booty call and wouldn't wanna be seen out in public with her.

type of hoe you'd find behind a dumpster with dentures. :pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

that's the thing breh...she doesn't have a life. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

this IS her life. She has 2,160 posts. This is her oxygen. If shorty was dying, this would be her IV. If she was in pain, this would be her pain killers.

You think any sensible person wanna be in the vicinity of that? :mjlol::idontlike:

niggas would prolly have her saved on her phone as "4am" booty call and wouldn't wanna be seen out in public with her.

type of hoe you'd find behind a dumpster with dentures. :pachah1:

Looooooooooool

This emotional ass nigga.
Yes you're hurt. Yes I've 2700+ but I've one account. When are you going to stop creating multiple nicks? My words definitely hurt you. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. You're still a though. :chrisfreshhah:

Looooooooooool

This emotional ass nigga.
Yes you're hurt. Yes I've 2700+ but I've one account. When are you going to stop creating multiple nicks? My words definitely hurt you. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. You're still a though. :chrisfreshhah:

multiple nicks? :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

wallahi o billahi o tillahi i only have 1 account and its this one. People have a life outside the internet...but that's something foreign and unfathomable to you.

Keep trying though. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

multiple nicks? :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

wallahi o billahi o tillahi i only have 1 account and its this one. People have a life outside the internet...but that's something foreign and unfathomable to you.

Keep trying though. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
bro, you think she wasn't around back then when i signed up? :heh:

my nigga, she was around then too. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
All this emotion wasted on the Internet. :chrisfreshhah:

I'm kind of flattered that I got niggas heated like this.

Emotional niggas loooooooooool.

All this emotion wasted on the Internet. :chrisfreshhah:

yet you got 2700+ posts and i'm wasting time on the internet. :pachah1:

wallahi i cannot wrap my head around how stupid you can possibly be. :what1: It was funny before but not its just downright sad how you tryna clutch on. I will commend you for bringin me down to your level though. Never knew i could understand the language of stupid, let alone speak it. :leon:

stay watchin me though. :sass1: I know you want to slurp on this dick and swallow all this nut...but i'll kindly have to pass on that as i respect myself.

Gibiin-Udug

yet you got 2700+ posts and i'm wasting time on the internet. :pachah1:

wallahi i cannot wrap my head around how stupid you can possibly be. :what1: It was funny before but not its just downright sad how you tryna clutch on. I will commend you for bringin me down to your level though. Never knew i could understand the language of stupid, let alone speak it. :leon:

stay watchin me though. :sass1: I know you want to slurp on this dick and swallow all this nut...but i'll kindly have to pass on that as i respect myself.
Looooooooool

You're reaching for a response now. Now stop it Chaz Bono. You're still a , I don't like es.

Well now you're saying it's very likely that she was in the wrong so that clears up your last post. I would like to know what he did to her in that cab for her to smack him, you never know.
asked if she is call girl
Asked her to take him her home
Asked One night stand

Status
Not open for further replies.