MEEK MILL & USHER reportetly engaged in S***ual activities with Diddy.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Satanic khaniis rituals.

I advise everyone to not listen to this garbage 'music'.

denzel washington GIF

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
I always suspected Usher was gay. His music video and hit Confessions Part 2 was the biggest clue.

Don't backpedal now. Accept that you are wrong.

Millions of women would sleep with their favourite artist in a heartbeat and it doesn't matter if he is sagging.

First of all, the point I made, was that the fashion of sagging pants, is khaniisnimo.
Secondly, when women are into male artists, it's because they are into the male tool, not male booty cheeks.

But by all means, believe what you want.

First of all, the point I made, was that the fashion of sagging pants, is khaniisnimo.
Secondly, when women are into male artists, it's because they are into the male tool, not male booty cheeks.

But by all means, believe what you want.

Stop backtracking it's ok. Everyone is a witness here bro. They can scroll up.

You said "which women are into seeing the display of sagging pants" & I told you exactly which women would be interested who are numbered to the millions.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I always suspected Usher was gay. His music video and hit Confessions Part 2 was the biggest clue.

He is also right now married to an older woman. Another clue.

Also another woman also claimed he gave her herpies. Usher is bisexuals

Stop backtracking it's ok. Everyone is a witness here bro. They can scroll up.

You said "which women are into seeing the display of sagging pants" & I told you exactly which women would be interested who are numbered to the millions.

If these men pulled their pants up, they'd get even more fans.

Whether you believe it or not, it's khaniis men who are invested in seeing male booty cheeks.

If u wanna be make it big in Hollywood/music industry = u gotta get recorded taking it in the bumbum, doing some pedo stuff, orgies and other weird rituals, so:
1- U don’t snitch
2-the shaytan knows u mean business.
This right here^

I’ve said this for years. Knew this back in 2012. Warya @Nin123 cone here and read this stuff. You was arguing with me few weeks ago about this. Hope you know now. There is a reason why I don’t listen to mainstream music. They all khaniis.

This right here^

I’ve said this for years. Knew this back in 2012. Warya @Nin123 cone here and read this stuff. You was arguing with me few weeks ago about this. Hope you know now. There is a reason why I don’t listen to mainstream music. They all khaniis.

Who but a khaniis, insults women in his music, whilst making border-line love songs for his friends; "Homies over Hoes". These Homo-Hop artists buy their male friends extravagant gifts and go on exclusive private vacations together.

Don't even get me started on their khaniis fashions.

We all know that women display their breasts and curves to attract men.

It's the same reason why straight males, who are perverts, like to wear sweatpants to show their b***ryo print, to get female attention.

Guess what these men do? They show off their ASS, FOR WHO?!

It reminds me of GangstaLicious on Boondocks.

Whether you sag your pants or not, it doesn't affect my life.

But if you emulate these Homo-Hoppers, one day you will look back and cringe, or you will look back and see a man grinning at you in a jail cell.

You Femcels are very bottom barrel I must say.

First you lose an argument spectacularly, then instead of just accepting defeat, you make accusations about someone you don't now and personally attack them just to to try to scavenge some points.

Everyone reading can attest to this. You have lost and are now acting like a danyeer.

Don’t waste your time with these Somalis. They won’t believe you because they are addicted to listening to khaniis music.

These Zionists have achieved their goals via the media. Thanks to them, many boys are effeminate khaniis emulators, whilst the girls are competing to be the biggest prostitutes/strippers. I dread to think what the next generation of Homo-Hop and STRAP (stripper rap), music will be like.

Trending