MEEK MILL & USHER reportetly engaged in S***ual activities with Diddy.

These Zionists have achieved their goals via the media. Thanks to them, many boys are effeminate khaniis emulators, whilst the girls are competing to be the biggest prostitutes/strippers. I dread to think what the next generation of Homo-Hop and STRAP (stripper rap), music will be like.
It gets worse with each generation. Both genders are programmed to go the opposite directions. Men are way softer today compared to the guys from the 80s and 90s. Girls are more masculine and hoe-ish like compared to the once from the 80s and 90s. This doesn’t apply to everyone of course only the once that have been programmed.

They say that Diddy now has a male SA victim. Will the Men's Rights Activists (MRAs) who piled on Amber Heard for allegedly abusing Johnny Depp now come to the young man's defense?

Or do MRAs and their offshoots only care about male victims when the perpetrator is a woman?

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
He is also right now married to an older woman. Another clue.

Also another woman also claimed he gave her herpies. Usher is bisexuals

Lol. So marrying a woman older than you makes you khaniis? Since when? I never heard of this.

Apparently up to 95% of people have herpes. Do you have herpes?

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
This right here^

I’ve said this for years. Knew this back in 2012. Warya @Nin123 cone here and read this stuff. You was arguing with me few weeks ago about this. Hope you know now. There is a reason why I don’t listen to mainstream music. They all khaniis.
Hip hop got invaded by closed undercover zasty ass niggas 💀 this is the new hip hop.
crushed noo GIF

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol. So marrying a woman older than you makes you khaniis? Since when? I never heard of this.

Apparently up to 95% of people have herpes. Do you have herpes?

Men with a gentle nature prefer older women. They are intellectual not bisexual looool

The herpies that we have naturally is non effective. It lays dormant in us. But when our immune system is compromised u get a flare up

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
Men with a gentle nature prefer older women. They are intellectual not bisexual looool

The herpies that we have naturally is non effective. It lays dormant in us. But when our immune system is compromised u get a flare up

So you have herpes

And Somalis back home have already imported this degenerate AA culture, we already have Somali rappers back home rapping about and promoting degeneracy. Rap/Hiphop must be banned in Somalia, it doesn’t even sound right and is incompatible with our beautiful language.

And Somalis back home have already imported this degenerate AA culture, we already have Somali rappers back home rapping about and promoting degeneracy. Rap/Hiphop must be banned in Somalia, it doesn’t even sound right and is incompatible with our beautiful language.
Although I do not condone anything frm that this is 100% unrelated to the main topic on here

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Bro Meek Mill is disgusting if that kid in the video saw himself today, he would most likely go on a rampage of sadness NGL.

Although I do not condone anything frm that this is 100% unrelated to the main topic on here
It is related as hiphop music promotes things that undermine our society, and has caused AA to be the way they are and we Somalis should not be consuming anything these degenerates produce otherwise we will turn out like them.

It is related as hiphop music promotes things that undermine our society, and has caused AA to be the way they are and we Somalis should not be consuming anything these degenerates produce otherwise we will turn out like them.
:what1: Bro what is u on about we already are turning out like them cuz a good amount of our youth in the diaspora watch that type of content nowadays stop acting like all somalis are innocent u just have a false perception of it lil bro

:what1: Bro what is u on about we already are turning out like them cuz a good amount of our youth in the diaspora watch that type of content nowadays stop acting like all somalis are innocent u just have a false perception of it lil bro
The diaspora ones are a lost cause but we can’t afford that sort of culture to be imported back home