Megan Thee Stallion appreciation thread

She's xaax don't blame u
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Ngl its corny to like anime again. There was a period during the pandemic where it got too normalised.

I perfered how it was in early 2000/2010s were only a couple niggas knew about it.

The only way to watch it back then was on segmented parts on yt, where you’re wondering what happened to the missing part and you have to search other channels for the part you wanna watch.

Or one of these goated sites.
It actually has and it’s sad bro; truly end of an era

I just stick to reading manga nowadays since whenever I come across an interesting anime/manga the comments are just full of thirsting degenerates and never about the actual plot

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
You specifically chose a makeup-free picture that has her at both an unflattering angle + thats a screenshot from her makeup tutorial (i.e. she was moving as it was taken)

She actually looks better without the dramatic makeup she goes for, so stop hating like a jealous chick niyow

View attachment 335606

View attachment 335607
The angle is accurate and shows her full face also those 2 pics you posed she is getting carried by angle and lighting she is frauding 😂

Meg Thee Stallion is a puppet of the Music Industry (that is ran by a certain group) and is being used to promote degeneracy, adultery and ciyaal-suuqnimo.

All of which go against Somali and Muslim values.

I'm sure there are more worthy people in the world that you can create an appreciation thread about instead of her.