Megan Thee Stallion appreciation thread

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Ngl its corny to like anime again. There was a period during the pandemic where it got too normalised.

I perfered how it was in early 2000/2010s were only a couple niggas knew about it.

The only way to watch it back then was on segmented parts on yt, where you’re wondering what happened to the missing part and you have to search other channels for the part you wanna watch.

Or one of these goated sites.
Real niggas remember dbz.tv & WatchCartoonsOnline :reallymaury:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't need to look up her Wikipedia page to know exactly where you're going with this.

Tory Lanez is a certified xayawaan who deserves to be locked up!

Her being signed with Jay-Z's record label doesn't automatically amount to him using his disproportionate power over other artists to frame him on Megan's behalf. You gremlins need to stop peddling your Meganphobic conspiracy theories that she sacrified her family members to attain global fame from the Illuminati or what have you.

All of those 'Free Tory!' gorillas based in the UK need to be arrested for harassing her last week when she was performing in London 😤

You don't know me, sir.

I dont need to. Your anti-Islam posts along with your promotion of degeneracy clearly illustrates your world view and what you are pushing, along with your feminist and liberal comrades. It is good when you make posts like this as it exposes it to a wider audience.

Then they know where you are coming from when you attack Muslims and Islamic concepts, you are a write off.

I dont need to. Your anti-Islam posts along with your promotion of degeneracy clearly illustrates your world view and what you are pushing, along with your feminist and liberal comrades. It is good when you make posts like this as it exposes it to a wider audience.

Then they know where you are coming from when you attack Muslims and Islamic concepts, you are a write off.
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Wallahi, your stupidity is hilarious. Why would I deliberately attack Muslims and Islam if I'm Muslim myself?

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
of course you do.

shes the epitome of your liberal anti-Islamic world view.

Yo chill out calling saying someone got an anti-islam world view. Thats akin to takfirring them. Especially when they are claiming they are muslim.

Lets suppose your right and her views are out of the scope of islam then advise rather than to call her a kaffir. Even if you’re correct but you sense someone wants to be a muslim still then hold your sharp tounge and try and reason with them about how they are outside of the islamic worldview.

Otherwise It will only distance her and make the image of islam bitter for her if you try to gatekeep the deen.
1722066975784.jpeg

Yo chill out calling saying someone got an anti-islam world view. Thats akin to takfirring them. Especially when they are claiming they are muslim.

Lets suppose your right and her views are out of the scope of islam then advise rather than to call her a kaffir. Even if you’re correct but you sense someone wants to be a muslim still then hold your sharp tounge and try and reason with them about how they are outside of the islamic worldview.

Otherwise It will only distance her and make the image of islam bitter for her if you try to gatekeep the deen.
View attachment 336173
Do not mix takfeer up with calling out trojan horses within the community. It should be applauded that these types should be made to feel ashamed for their hidden tactics.

We pray that Allah guides them, but should never pander to their stupidity.

Do not mix takfeer up with calling out trojan horses within the community. It should be applauded that these types should be made to feel ashamed for their hidden tactics.

We pray that Allah guides them, but should never pander to their stupidity.
You've made dua for me? Really? That's so sweet 🥺

Trending