Men who cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Makes me sick wallahi. No it's not romantic, no the girl won't think you're in touch with your feminine side.

I just saw Cadaan couple where the guy was crying and the chick was consoling him. It took everything in my will power not to backhand slap him.

I'm disgusted!

SSpot when was the last you cried like a little bish?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Men cry much less on average than women, but when they cry it tends to be in response to events that have a lot of gravity to them or to the death of a loved one. People don't intentionally cry to gain sympathy, at least most people don't. If you consider a man a for crying even once then you are the problem :birdman:

VixR

Veritas
Oh please, so he's just supposed to be your shoulder bas, he can't even take comfort in you or expect support at his most trying times when he probably needs you the most?

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Makes me sick wallahi. No it's not romantic, no the girl won't think you're in touch with your feminine side.

I just saw Cadaan couple where the guy was crying and the chick was consoling him. It took everything in my will power not to backhand slap him.

I'm disgusted!

It's unmanly but it's better than a Tyrone who'll beat you like a dog and impregnate you only to leave you in public housing with your half tyrone criminalized babies. The choice is yours.

I'm disgusted!

When was the last time your farax cried :kodaksmiley:

Oh please, so he's just supposed to be your shoulder bas, he can't even take comfort in you or expect support at his most trying times when he probably needs you the most?
looool, i doubt that most guys would be comfortable crying in front of their partner. :siilaanyosmile:

N

NaomiHoney

Men who are capable of crying are more emotionally intelligent and are more aware in regards to recognizing other people's emotion. Nothing weak about a man crying at all.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Nothing wrong with crying, it's a normal human emotion. :kanyeshrug:

I haven't cried in years though, when i do it's usually about something very serious.

Radical

Been there, done that
Again with this crying is weak bullshit.. I don't know if you're aware of this but men are humans too and we're not some fucking robots! It's pretty normal for a dude to get all wet on those eyes or even cry like a because a strong person is not the one who doesn't cry A strong person is the one who cries and shed tears for a moment then gets up and fights again

Not gonna lie. I've gotten a case of the eye sweats before when experiencing a really moving piece of cinema or music.

Full on bawling is uncomfortable to watch tho

VixR

Veritas
looool, i doubt that most guys would be comfortable crying in front of their partner. :siilaanyosmile:
I think if anyone would see a man cry, it's his wife. It's not your business to know.
I think its kinda sad imo if you can't let your guard down, like your person is the public eye.

Gibiin-Udug

Yes he should be my shoulder to lean on, I don't want my man to cry, I like the fact that he can wipe my tears away from me.

Am I hypocrite? I seriously don't care. I don't want him to cry or show his emotional side.

Gibiin-Udug

Men who are capable of crying are more emotionally intelligent and are more aware in regards to recognizing other people's emotion. Nothing weak about a man crying at all.
Nope. Men who don't cry can handle pretty much everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending