Men who cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man who cries is being honest with himself and emotionally available. It's really awesome if one's partner can be that intimate with their spouse.

I hate emotionally unavailable cold-hearted men. They suck balls.

Makes me sick wallahi. No it's not romantic, no the girl won't think you're in touch with your feminine side.

I just saw Cadaan couple where the guy was crying and the chick was consoling him. It took everything in my will power not to backhand slap him.

I'm disgusted!

SSpot when was the last you cried like a little bish?
My kilyo :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: i wasn't expecting that.

i don't mind when men cry but it depends. if its a family tragedy or something fucked up id rather they cry otherwise they'll take out their bottled up emotions on me lmao. but if its a ugly cry and for no reason...like for something minor, then we have to break up. the only pussy in this relationship is within me. i don't need to be seeing its personification in front of me everyday. be gone!

:comeon:

You're 5'8. Ciyaarta Ka daa mesha hunno.
mcHjHov.gif

I can't remember the last time I cried :cosbyhmm:

Does anyone have this thing were they cry if they get really angry? Like when you reach the point of blackout rage tears just start flowing :kanyehmm:

VixR

Veritas
o trust me i have the outlet :lolbron:
200.gif
t.
I think it's better if it's an organic release, like exercise, meditating, thinking things through. That shouldn't be your go-to, but more for occasional enjoyment.

Does anyone have this thing were they cry if they get really angry? Like when you reach the point of blackout rage tears just start flowing :kanyehmm:
Looool yes. It's rare though. It has to really build up for me to get to that point. I was let's it slide, doesn't say anything, withholds comment, (meanwhile)
giphy.gif
1367006659696.gif
dada dada dada dada da da da da da da da da...

..Chernobyl.
giphy.gif
-->

IMG_0551.JPG
Rage too. Super Saiyan. Handle. Can't.

Learned to unpack things as they come. I'm way more upfront about how I tackle things, but its still liable to happen, like I blow up a couple times a year when it all comes tumbling out :icon lol:

15 was my worst year kkk

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I barely ever cry and i honestly cant remember when i last did but if i ever do it's due to a problem of great magnitude.It's okay for niggas to cry but only on special circumstances like a family loss,financial jeopardy ect.:manny:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

yes,when i'm super angry tears start flowing and i'm not even sad it's really mad.It causes people to not take me seriously when i'm extremely angry and my female family members tease me and say that it is a feminine trait.I've even tried to search up a cure for this shit,shit is mad .:mjkkk::mjcry::mjcry:

It shows he has a good heart. I would like him even more. I can't stand overly rigid, macho-chauvinistic men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending