Men who cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if anyone would see a man cry, it's his wife. It's not your business to know.
I think its kinda sad imo if you can't let your guard down, like your person is the public eye.
No, its not that we can't let our guards down. In my case, i'd prefer to not show my emotional side. I do cry occasionally, maybe once every month.

VixR

Veritas
Yes he should be my shoulder to lean on, I don't want my man to cry, I like the fact that he can wipe my tears away from me.

Am I hypocrite? I seriously don't care. I don't want him to cry or show his emotional side.
We're complete opposites. I don't like my tears being wiped or seen. But should they come, it shouldn't be a moment of judgement or condemnation.

Then what's keeping you if there's no connection? If he can't be himself why is he even there lol. When you're missing these things, that's when you go in search for the missing piece.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We're complete opposites. I don't like my tears being wiped or seen. But should they come, it shouldn't be a moment of judgement or condemnation.

Then what's keeping you if there's no connection?
I fake cry until real tears come on. When your faraax is consoling you to be quiet and sometimes will give you his wallet just so you can shut up. :banderas:

I cried my way into a guys night, watched boxing and ate wings.:browtf:

VixR

Veritas
I fake cry until real tears come on. When your faraax is consoling you to be quiet and sometimes will give you his wallet just so you can shut up. :banderas:

I cried my way into a guys night, watched boxing and ate wings.:browtf:
You'd better be strategic with that looool

I think excessive crying is intolerable in anyone. I don't even blame CanadianQueen.

Gibiin-Udug

You'd better be strategic with that looool

I think excessive crying is intolerable in anyone . I don't even blame CanadianQueen.
Guys secretly like it Wallahi. :chrisfreshhah:

Espicially the serious ones. Wait I'm spilling too much shaax. :damn:

Gibiin-Udug

Cried about nonsense every time he was high or drunk. It would trigger his childhood. "Daddy never loved me" "I disappointed mom". "My friends are in jail." "I am a felon". Etc
Loooooooool

Girl you need to get a better man, what are you doing with a felon?

VixR

Veritas
No, its not that we can't let our guards down. In my case, i'd prefer to not show my emotional side. I do cry occasionally, maybe once every month.
I think it's good to see sometimes, and it does come out eventually. What are you, statues? You have emotional needs. We're social creatures that need that kind of connection.

Are you all stunted? :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.