Men who dont want children

How common is this thinking? I see it alot but I don't trust my own experiences as it could just be a coincidence. Don't men want to have children, even more than women? How can you just prefer to have a girlfriend and not want children?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I babysitted a lot growing up and always hated that shit.

I only ever considered raising them for athletic purposes. I honestly don't see myself becoming a father.

I'd rather be a rich unc or a mentor to some young niggas.

How common is this thinking? I see it alot but I don't trust my own experiences as it could just be a coincidence. Don't men want to have children, even more than women? How can you just prefer to have a girlfriend and not want children?

This is usually atheists and liberals, like @Kisame who just replied.

It is good they dont reproduce, their numbers will continue to dwindle unlike religious people, especially Muslims.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
This is usually atheists and liberals, like @Kisame who just replied.

It is good they dont reproduce, their numbers will continue to dwindle unlike religious people, especially Muslims.

Westernized and educated Muslims won't be having that many babies. It's usually the dumber less educated ones that have a bunch of kids.

Westernized and educated Muslims won't be having that many babies. It's usually the dumber less educated ones that have a bunch of kids.

The figureheads of your religion, the european liberals predicted that as well, they were wrong.

Islam continues to grow and your kind do not reproduce. Those are the facts.

This is a generation who most grew up without a father. They don’t want to repeat the trauma on an innocent kid in fear of being as deadbeat as their own dad.

Naturally all of us want children. If a person doesn't want children, there's something wrong with them biologically their hormones are probably cooked.

Men who actually spend time RAISING their children and don't call it 'babysitting', know that it is a serious undertaking. I have seen religious men, who don't want many children, because they know what it takes.

Irresponsible men don't care, they'll have football teams without a worry, it is not like they are doing much. I suspect they think they will not be held accountable for the dayac. You need to take active part in parenting, not just the producing part.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I babysitted a lot growing up and always hated that shit.

I only ever considered raising them for athletic purposes. I honestly don't see myself becoming a father.

I'd rather be a rich unc or a mentor to some young niggas.
You reminded of dog breeder I know

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
This a flawed liberal thinking that is wrong for Muslims, I see households of wealthy somali that have 4+ kids. Way more than gaal middle class who have average of 1 or 2 kids.

The only few whites I saw with lots of children were the hardcore Christians