Men's Rights Activists are the biggest losers in society!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I hate Men's Rights Activists. I don't just mean I don't support them, I mean I actually hate them.

I've been watching so many MRA YouTubers over the last few weeks and it's a fucking cesspool. Their content is 80% women hating and 20% racism.

Apollo

VIP
There's a high degree of overlap between the Alt Right, Anarchist Libertarians, Conspiracy Theorists and Men's Rights Activists.

These nut jobs tend to support each other.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
MRA tends to mean rights of white men usually because they generally can't suppress their racism.

Which is odd because they could probably tackle most of their problems by focusing on what afflicts black men the most. If you eliminate the judiciary struggles that f*ck with them you'll probably end up equalizing the whole penal system.

But nah. We gotta , moan, and complain about women cheating or being naturally inferior or whatever those uneducated fucks try to pedal.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Reactionaries gon' reactionary, nothing surprising about it really.
:kanyeshrug:

What rights are they fighting for :mjlol:

They seem confused lmao
It's very clear what they're fighting for, they want back to the time when women and minorities had no power in society and offered no real competition in terms of employment.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
MRA are nothing more than a backlash group. To an extent they're like the plethora of hate groups that gained traction during the civil rights movement.

I can't stand Men's Rights Activists either.

Sure, they may have some valid concerns, such as how the Divorce Courts often prevent fathers from seeing their children. But beyond that, they sound like a bunch of bitter losers who have nothing better to do with their time except bash women.

Reactionaries gon' reactionary, nothing surprising about it really.
:kanyeshrug:

It's very clear what they're fighting for, they want back to the time when women and minorities had no power in society and offered no real competition in terms of employment.

It's always white men too! like u've had everything handed to you on a silver plater but u feel like ur being oppressed, ok
lupe1.png

Bielsa

VIP
MRA tends to mean rights of white men usually because they generally can't suppress their racism.

Which is odd because they could probably tackle most of their problems by focusing on what afflicts black men the most. If you eliminate the judiciary struggles that f*ck with them you'll probably end up equalizing the whole penal system.

But nah. We gotta , moan, and complain about women cheating or being naturally inferior or whatever those uneducated fucks try to pedal.

For many MRAs it's black men > white women. They defended Cosby to the hill which showed to me their hatred for women is bigger than their hatred for black men.

And as @Amun said there's a big overlap between MRAs and Alt-Righters and white nationalists.

Their obsession with rape is so disturbing

I've always had the belief that in a relationship, women are ultimately a reflection of the men they are with.

If a man displays characteristics of weakness, laziness, and lack of confidence, then the women who they are married to would subconsciously pick up on this behavior and then act hostile towards their man. Women are programmed to seek men who exhibit traits of high intelligence, confidence, and strength. These Men's Rights Activists clearly don't have these character traits, which is why they're pissed that their wives divorce them and leave them high and dry.

They don't realize that it's their own weak behavior which drove their women away from their lives.

These MRA losers should look in the mirror before complaining about how bad women are.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Men rights groups are legitimate human rights groups. They stand up for issues such as shared child custody, child benefits and fair divorce settlements. Some places men have to give up 50% of their earnings to a person they have been married to for a short period.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Men rights groups are legitimate human rights groups. They stand up for issues such as shared child custody, child benefits and fair divorce settlements. Some places men have to give up 50% of their earnings to a person they have been married to for a short period.

Have you ever watched one of their videos.

:mjlol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
For many MRAs it's black men > white women. They defended Cosby to the hill which showed to me their hatred for women is bigger than their hatred for black men.

And as @Amun said there's a big overlap between MRAs and Alt-Righters and white nationalists.

Their obsession with rape is so disturbing

Oh there's a pecking order it's just that white dudes are well at the top for them

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
MRA are nothing more than a backlash group. To an extent they're like the plethora of hate groups that gained traction during the civil rights movement.
That backlash already happend, it's called the Southern Strategy and dismantled many of the progresses made from the Civil Rights Era unto the Presidency of St. Ronald of Raygun, these dudes are just the reject losers of that group which is why they tend to massively overlap with other reactionary movements with a dubious history as previously mentioned by Amun.

It's always white men too! like u've had everything handed to you on a silver plater but u feel like ur being oppressed, ok
lupe1.png
It was never about feelings, it was alway about power and wanting to back to a previously lost privileged status. These guys and moan about women leaving them for men with more money* but don't see that it wouldn't have been a problem if the means of production was seized for collective use.
:siilaanyosmile:

* but then these fuckers wouldn't have any excuse.

Have you ever watched one of their videos.

:mjlol:
I have never seen such an unbelievable amount of concentration of sperglords and I'm a CSE Major as I have in their "movement".
:damn:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
lupe1.png
A lot of people want to go back to a time where you were better than every woman and non-White person on the virtue of being a White male. They know they're not oppressed lol

VixR

Veritas
I don't think it's right to lump MRAs, some of them have legitimate justifications amidst the sea of women-hating malcontents. I've read tons of their content:icon lol:

Bielsa

VIP
Any one ever read the return of kings blog ?

I have and I wish I didn't. It's a cesspool of rape apologists and pure unadulterated misogyny - with an added dose of racism sprinkled on top of it.

Ever heard of Roosh V? He's the founder of Return of Kings. He's a half Persian, half white PUA/MRA dude who's popular in the manosphere. He caused a stir up in Canada a while back with his PUA & MRA poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.