Men's Rights Activists are the biggest losers in society!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
MRA's are spiraling out of control these days. They began as a legitimate group, fighting against unfair treatment of men when it comes to divorce settlements but transformed to what it is today. A bunch of men discussing how bad and privileged women are and how they are destroying the western civilization.:tacky:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I don't think it's right to lump MRAs, some of them have legitimate justifications amidst the sea of women-hating malcontents. I've read tons of their content:icon lol:

I was expecting "captain save whites" to pop up soon :icon lol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I have and I wish I didn't. It's a cesspool of rape apologists and pure unadulterated misogyny - with an added dose of racism sprinkled on top of it.

Ever heard of Roosh V? He's the founder of Return of Kings. He's a half Persian, half white PUA/MRA dude who's popular in the manosphere. He caused a stir up in Canada a while back with his PUA & MRA poison.

They banned that nigga from speaking in Quebec iirc

:dead:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
LOL now I'm curious. What do they say in most of their videos?

Absolute cringe sxb

They're basically the same type of retard that believes white people are actually oppressed while minorities are living the easy life.

I have and I wish I didn't. It's a cesspool of rape apologists and pure unadulterated misogyny - with an added dose of racism sprinkled on top of it.

Ever heard of Roosh V? He's the founder of Return of Kings. He's a half Persian, half white PUA/MRA dude who's popular in the manosphere. He caused a stir up in Canada a while back with his PUA & MRA poison.

I've heard of RooshV

He's one of the most despicable characters I've ever seen on the internet. He clearly has some deep insecurity issues with the way he bashes women and encourages other men to think like him.

One thing I've noticed with these Men's Rights Activists is that they've become more emboldened with this Donald Trump victory. Now they've come out of the woodwork and their blatant hatred for women/minorities is more obvious than ever.

VixR

Veritas
I was expecting "captain save whites" to pop up soon :icon lol:
:holeup:Is that how u see it? I thought of this as more of a gendered topic, but OK..

Don't get me wrong, most of their stuff is bullshit and they have tons of crazies, but there are some of them that pose legitimate questions about custody and so forth, though they're drowned out by the crowd and gain no traction :manny:

Bielsa

VIP
:holeup:Is that how u see it? I thought of this as more of a gendered topic, but OK..

Don't get me wrong, most of their stuff is bullshit and they have tons of crazies, but there are some of them that pose legitimate questions about custody and so forth, though they're drowned out by the crowd and gain no traction :manny:

I was just fucking with you.

For every MRA that has legit concerns about custody etc there are about 100 others who spout anti women poison daily.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
160203-wd-roosh_0.jpg

:sheed: this the nigga

Bielsa

VIP
I've heard of RooshV

He's one of the most despicable characters I've ever seen on the internet. He clearly has some deep insecurity issues with the way he bashes women and encourages other men to think like him.

One thing I've noticed with these Men's Rights Activists is that they've become more emboldened with this Donald Trump victory. Now they've come out of the woodwork and their blatant hatred for women/minorities is more obvious than ever.

A lot of Alt-Right are also MRA and vice versa. Something funny I noticed was that they almost never believe any woman who claimed to be raped or sexually assaulted but when the Cologne sexual harassment happened they immediately believed the women lol. They were stuck between hating women and hating Muslims and they reluctantly sided with the women on this.

Defends and fights for white mens right only to be told to f*ck of your not white Roosh V MR Wallahi I'm pure bred in the caucus mountain :russ: what a absolute scum bag him and his ilks :ivers:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
There are hordes of pasty neckbeard virgins that unironcally buy into what

220px-Roosh-daryush-valizadeh.jpg

is selling.

And they all inevitably become white nationalists and blame for their problems.

:yloezpe:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
A lot of Alt-Right are also MRA and vice versa. Something funny I noticed was that they almost never believe any woman who claimed to be raped or sexually assaulted but when the Cologne sexual harassment happened they immediately believed the women lol. They were stuck between hating women and hating Muslims and they reluctantly sided with the women on this.
They have problem deciding if these migrants are acting like real men and not like feminized western males or if they're just savages, wallahi the mental gymnastics are hilarious.:cryinglaughsmiley:

However I imagine their minds are first set on removing kebab and then domesticating women.
:lolbron:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I don't think it's right to lump MRAs, some of them have legitimate justifications amidst the sea of women-hating malcontents. I've read tons of their content:icon lol:
that's textbook sophistry right there :lol: . as contemptible as these niggas and the alt right are, u guys give them props for knowing how to play the game to perfection

btw if u guys want true mra cringe, peep the incel forums. there was one that Ugaas Elliott Rogers used to post on whose name I can't remember which is a trip and a half

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
that's textbook sophistry right there :lol: . as contemptible as these niggas and the alt right are, u guys give them props for knowing how to play the game to perfection

btw if u guys want true mra cringe, peep the incel forums. there was one that Ugaas Elliott Rogers used to post on whose name I can't remember which is a trip and a half
Yes, their lord and saviour, The Supreme Gentleman.
:mjkkk:
For real though, how can you be driving a beamer and not get any?
:mjlol:

VixR

Veritas

I read his manifesto, I was so intrigued. A narcissist in the true sense of the word, I mean my gosh it blew me out of the water :icon lol:

They don't believe in cultural marxism, are enemies of communism, welfare, rampant single motherhood, cuckolding, interracial law, and the clear attempts at destroying the nuclear family.

No surprise s hate them, especially the moral-lacking atheist kind. Those dysfunctions are all things that are hallmarks of the diaspora and s are proud of.

Bielsa

VIP
They don't believe in cultural marxism, are enemies of communism, welfare, rampant single motherhood, cuckolding, interracial law, and the clear attempts at destroying the nuclear family.

No surprise s hate them, especially the moral-lacking atheist kind. Those dysfunctions are all things that are hallmarks of the diaspora and s are proud of.

Most of them are part of the #WhiteGenocide crowd and are openly racist against Africans and African Americans and Muslims in general. So nice of you to defend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.