@mercury come in here you little

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
One minuet youre this ultra wanna be feminist (only when there's feminist in the thread ofc) then next you wanna be this wadad. Are you bipolar or what? Come clean here for once. Anyone else notice this dudes flip flopping?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I was fangirling until he said some women deserve to be mistreated. He's entitled and thinks women owe him for being a 'nice' guy. :reallymaury:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I was fangirling until he said some women deserve to be mistreated. He's entitled and thinks women owe him for being a 'nice' guy. :reallymaury:

I notice that shit too. He's really sneaky. He'll act like a progressive feminist and then next like a wahhabi post. It's like he doesn't have a personality.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I notice that shit too. He's really sneaky. He'll act like a progressive feminist and then next like a wahhabi post. It's like he doesn't have a personality.

Because he doesn't. He's the nice guy and says all the right things hoping a woman slides in his PMs and when it doesn't happen, he swings to the opposite side just to get under people's skin.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Because he doesn't. He's the nice guy and says all the right things hoping a woman slides in his PMs and when it doesn't happen, he swings to the opposite side just to get under people's skin.

I swear I've been suspecting that. It's so strange because in the begging I really liked his different views. People should just stand up for what they believe in.

Girls lets go easy on him, from his posts he doesn't seem like the type that interacts with women a lot or understands the female psyche.

He would probably tremble if any of you girls stood next to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.