@mercury come in here you little

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mercury sxb what did I tell you about these females? you can't treat them as your equal they have to submit or else they'll chew you up it's the way it s man it's nature. :mjdontkno:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
@Mercury sxb what did I tell you about these females? you can't treat them as your equal they have to submit or else they'll chew you up it's the way it s man it's nature. :mjdontkno:

Contrary to the old saying "nice guys finish last", nice guys never finish last...instead they get called little :dead::dead:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Mercury sxb you should report her. That was a completely unsolicited attack. If ppl didn't like her opinion I'm sure she wouldnt appreciate being called a

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Mercury , fight for your dignity warya, these chicks been on your case lately.

Let them hate I dont give a shit anyway Im sure half of the ppl in here dont know what the f*ck they even talkin bout theyre just hoping on the bandwagon just like all the Golden state warrior fans Before they were doing good

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
Contrary to the old saying "nice guys finish last", nice guys never finish last...instead they get called little :dead::dead:
That's a lie odey dhoobe. Nice guys don't finish last, boring guys do.

Still thou....getting called a :mjkkk:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
@Bubi times changed. Niggaz is es, es is niggas :9uoofqd:

Btw it's "Al Dhoobe" now. I've reached a new social status, similar to the Sirs of Britain :mjswag:. Al muthana aka "the 2nd" has inspired me.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
@Bubi times changed. Niggaz is es, es is niggas :9uoofqd:

Btw it's "Al Dhoobe" now. I've reached a new social status, similar to the Sirs of Britain :mjswag:. Al muthana aka "the 2nd" has inspired me.
Al Dhoobe binu Hashim binu duriyada haters karbaashe :rejoice:

On a serious note, imagine the uproar if it was my man mercury the pro cook calling it a ? Oh the endless threads about how Somali men have no respect for Somali women :mjkkk::mjlaugh:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
What a lecherous bilaa ilaah qumayo:damn: No naxariis in her bone whatsoever:chrisfreshhah:

@Mercury, waar sxb guriga jajabi, brake some of your fine China dishes to get your testosterone levels up, ayaydaa bilaa dhiiga ka wase:drakegrin:
:mjlol:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Whats up with these weirdos making threads about me
What a lecherous bilaa ilaah qumayo:damn: No naxariis in her bone whatsoever:chrisfreshhah:

@Mercury, waar sxb guriga jajabi, brake some of your fine China dishes to get your testosterone levels up, ayaydaa bilaa dhiiga ka wase:drakegrin:
:mjlol:
Yh no naxariis Wan ka yabey xita this is uncalled for @Barni I ain't done shit to you yet ur acting mad over something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending