@mercury come in here you little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Lol, not that. The whole sex part thing and obedience thing a woman 'owes' as you put it or Mercury did..

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Lol, not that. The whole sex part thing and obedience thing a woman 'owes' as you put it

I stopped reading his posts a while back so I don't know the exact post @Barni is referring to but I've noticed his erratic personality and picked up on his patterns.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I stopped reading his posts a while back so I don't know the exact post @Barni is referring to but I've noticed his erratic personality and picked up on his patterns.
Lol, I thought you typed erotic for a second till I searched the word up

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
One minuet youre this ultra wanna be feminist (only when there's feminist in the thread ofc) then next you wanna be this wadad. Are you bipolar or what? Come clean here for once. Anyone else notice this dudes flip flopping?

Wadad kulaha Lol I never Said I'm a feminist I just believe in equal treatment

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Then why do you like posts that go against equal treatments all the time?

No ones gonna hunt you down for having different views.

It's just annoying to see you say one thing than flip flop

No. Overall. I've seen him say one thing and the like something that is supposedly against his views

I haven't noticed that but he has been a bit more outspoken and dare I say flippant with his comments as of late. I think he might be trying to shed the 'miskiin' label. Maybe it isn't working for him anymore?

Mercury

VIP
I was fangirling until he said some women deserve to be mistreated. He's entitled and thinks women owe him for being a 'nice' guy. :reallymaury:

Where Did I say that?

Btw just cause someone is generally nice doesnt mean they expect something back

Mercury

VIP
Then why do you like posts that go against equal treatments all the time?

No ones gonna hunt you down for having different views.

It's just annoying to see you say one thing than flip flop

Like what for example

You said you'd see your wife as your equal on the other thread. That's fucked up man. What you should have said is, you'd see your wife as 'different' to you but made to complement each other.
:mjkkk:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Where Did I say that?

Btw just cause someone is generally nice doesnt mean they expect something back

It's not about being nice. You can be nice and still stand your ground and not constantly change your opinions. It seems like you're trying to gain points but fail and then joins the other team

I'm sorry for being rude btw. Shouldn't have called you a little

Mercury

VIP
You said you'd see your wife as your equal on the other thread. That's fucked up man. What you should have said is, you'd see your wife as 'different' to you but made to complement each other.
:mjkkk:
Sounds the same

Mercury

VIP
It's not about being nice. You can be nice and still stand your ground and not constantly change your opinions. It seems like you're trying to gain points but fail and then joins the other team

I'm sorry for being rude btw. Shouldn't have called you a little

Its ok were Even

Mercury

VIP
I'm not gonna digg out contradicting posts and likes. I just wanna know your stance once and for all because sometimes it's confusing.

Btw varför är vi uppe så sent?

Har redan sovit idag kan inte somna om då

Status
Not open for further replies.