Minneapolis police chokes black dude to death and city erupts in protest

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Don't really care who's in the wrong since the cops have already been fired but why are Geeljire chimping out as well?

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha

Is that E Lake St?
EY-kk_qWkAIZ1Dy.jpg

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
It's so sad. He didn't deserve to die like that. Minneapolis' mayor spoke out against it (how did I just notice how hot our mayor is?!).

The cops were fired and the FBI is investigating this incident. Hopefully all this attention will ensure these pigs don't go unpunished.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's so sad. He didn't deserve to die like that. Minneapolis' mayor spoke out against it (how did I just notice how hot our mayor is?!).

The cops were fired and the FBI is investigating this incident. Hopefully all this attention will ensure these pigs don't go unpunished.
He also listens to Somali music, can speak a little Somali.

Too bad he's 5'5

Smh

Cartman

reformed
Minneapolis cops have always been terrible and keep getting exposed, their union leader is a racist to top the cake. They had a cops for Trump thing last year. Also, this is where Philando got shot and killed too a few years back. I hope this man gets justice, that dude literally kept his knee on his neck 3 minutes after he stopped breathing and responding. :mindblown:

Radical

Been there, done that
Don't really care who's in the wrong since the cops have already been fired but why are Geeljire chimping out as well?
It's good that they're also protesting, that could've easily been a geeljire since a racist cop certainly won't question your ethnicity upon seeing your skin color

It's good that they're also protesting, that could've easily been a geeljire since a racist cop certainly won't question your ethnicity upon seeing your skin color
Yeah but Somalis are usually skinny and aren’t well built compared to Madows and we have Caucasian features so I don’t think we’d be treated the same. No cadaan would be intimidated by a skinny abdi.

Cartman

reformed
Yeah but Somalis are usually skinny and aren’t well built compared to Madows and we have Caucasian features so I don’t think we’d be treated the same. No cadaan would be intimidated by a skinny abdi.
Dark skin is black here no matter what, ain’t no racist gonna think a Somali is Caucasian. Y’all delusional :what1: :dead:

Somalis have their own bad rep here with cops being Muslim, refugees, and quote on quote “trouble making kids”. Cops specify Somalis and the racists hate them here for the reasons listed above, and ALSO because they’re black as they have dark skin and are African.

Dark skin is black here no matter what, ain’t no racist gonna think a Somali is Caucasian. Y’all delusional :what1: :dead:

Somalis have their own bad rep here with cops being Muslim, refugees, and quote on quote “trouble making kids”. Cops specify Somalis and the racists hate them here for the reasons listed above, and ALSO because they’re black as they have dark skin and are African.
Yeah but Somalis aren’t big like Madows so I can’t see a cop being afraid of them.

Not really. Somalis are physically distinct from other Africans. Even White Americans can tell. Typically taller, skinnier, with darker skin and straighter hair than your standard African-American. They have eyes too. But yes, there is an especial hatred for Somalis specifically in Europe and North America.

Yeah but Somalis aren’t big like Madows so I can’t see a cop being afraid of them.
:gaasdrink: I don't think he was afraid of him. Handcuffed and face-down on the ground. He could barely even get up and run and even if he did get away it's not like he was a risk to the officer's life so lethal force was way overboard. Perhaps a tad sadistic.

Cartman

reformed
Not really. Somalis are physically distinct from other Africans. Even White Americans can tell. Typically taller, skinnier, with darker skin and straighter hair than your standard African-American. They have eyes too. But yes, there is an especial hatred for Somalis specifically in Europe and North America.
Just because they don’t look like other Africans doesn’t mean a white nigga is gonna be like “Oh wait I know! Them niggas aren’t niggas, they Caucasian. Welcome brothda” that’s not how it works, we’re weird skinny ass Abdi’s to them :mjlol:

Just because they don’t look like other Africans doesn’t mean a white nigga is gonna be like “Oh wait I know! Them niggas aren’t niggas, they Caucasian. Welcome brothda” that’s not how it works, we’re weird skinny ass Abdi’s to them :mjlol:
I wasn't saying they'd treat us differently. All I'm saying is that they can tell.

that's true. but the black community was oddly silent when the somali cop was being indicted. Which is weird because you would think they of all people would be more vocal about the double standard since it was mostly them being killed when this cadaan lady is being treated like the first victim

Trending

Latest posts