Minnesota man gets beat up by predator catchers, Minnesota L

War tag niyo no somali on this earth is called kaleef
Get Over It GIF
Give it up man he’ll never be OromoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Unfortunately there’s no chance that nigga isn’t Somali. β€œI will boleece charge you.” :mjlaugh:

Instead of tryna shift it and play the blame game. Let’s all just accept this the state of our people rn. A whole lotta qashin, who’s gonna take out the trash? :jcoleno:

Araabi

Awdalite
Which Somali is named kaleef I’m waiting

Khaleef is a typical Somali name. Just because he dropped the 'H' for aesthetics doesn't mean he ain't Somali. It's more embarrassing you trying to shift it onto someone else. He clearly is a Faarax.

Khaleef is a typical Somali name. Just because he dropped the 'H' for aesthetics doesn't mean he ain't Somali. It's more embarrassing you trying to shift it onto someone else. He clearly is a Faarax.
There’s no proof he’s Somali I just judged him by his name since Minnesota has a large Oromo population not everyone is Somali

Araabi

Awdalite
There’s no proof he’s Somali I just judged him by his name since Minnesota has a large Oromo population not everyone is Somali

Do you feel personally responsible just because he's Somali? Learn to be an individual. This person is Somali but that doesn't implicate you. You did nothing wrong.

Do you feel personally responsible just because he's Somali? Learn to be an individual. This person is Somali but that doesn't implicate you. You did nothing wrong.
I don’t feel responsible for his crimes all I’m saying is don’t jump into conclusions,there have been multiple cases were other ethnicities have committed crimes and Somalis are blamed easily like that Fulani doctor

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I don’t feel responsible for his crimes all I’m saying is don’t jump into conclusions,there have been multiple cases were other ethnicities have committed crimes and Somalis are blamed easily like that Fulani doctor
πŸ’― I don't know why they're so hell bent on this guy being somali.
Khaleef kulaha, half of oromos or more as Muslim, or he could even be a randomn sudani, they see someone horner looking it just HAS to be a somali guy without proof.

Latest posts