mogadishu blocks investment deal for somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The downfall of mj will be:ahh:Back in 2012 they use to be so influential but now no one even care for there opinion:ahh:
I can't wait for there downfall:ahh:

But just a page ago you claimed it was the MJ PM who helped the Dhulos. :lolbron:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
But just a page ago you claimed it was the MJ PM who helped the Dhulos. :lolbron:
Yes I remember how you guys don't like him he doesn't push mj agenda his fine with us:denzelnigga:
Good guy he doesn't get in our sometimes help two what I prefer mj to be to bad the rest of your sub clan carry the crab in barrel mentality:francis:
You so called puntlanders dont like him I remember few months back when the article was posted how all of you was furious at him especially air jalam:lolbron:
That's means his great to us:feelinmyself:

Duchess

VIP
You can't have it both ways sxb, either MJs are losing influence or they're not. lol The PM is MJ and since, according to you he's not pushing the 'MJ agenda' and Puntlanders hate him, then why hasn't he helped Khatumo get recognition?:cryinglaughsmiley:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You can't have it both ways sxb, either MJs are losing influence or they're not. lol The PM is MJ and since, according to you he's not pushing the 'MJ agenda' and Puntlanders hate him, then why hasn't he helped Khatumo get recognition?:cryinglaughsmiley:
Stop arguing when there is no argument the days of mjland is over this guy was hand picked by hawiye 1.because he doesn't push mjland agenda 2. His not gonna get in there way.
as for our relationship with I said he doesn't get in our way:ftw9nwa:
Today your government is no different than the so called other states which vastly different from before 2013 when you had more credibility then the somali government hell north mudug today is in question if that's not enough proof idk what is believe what ever you want am not here to convince you:camby:
As mjland government there imminent downfall will only bring me happiness:banderas:
If there's more pm for mj to come expect them to be hand picked by hawiye
And to mirror this guy instead fuutole puppet abdweli

Duchess

VIP
Stop arguing when there is no argument the days of mjland is over this guy was hand picked by hawiye 1.because he doesn't push mjland agenda 2. His not gonna get in there way.
as for our relationship with I said he doesn't get in our way:ftw9nwa:
Today your government is no different than the so called other states which vastly different from before 2013 when you had more credibility then the somali government hell north mudug today is in question if that's not enough proof idk what is believe what ever you want am not here to convince you:camby:
As mjland government there imminent downfall will onpy bring me happiness:banderas:

Bandit, you make no sense. Every PM since 2009 has been "picked by Hawiye". Do you forget that the President is Hawiye? lol

If the Omar Abdirashid doesn't get in your way, then why is Khatumo in a worse position today than it was 2 years ago when the PM was Marehan? Since the PM doesn't push an "MJland agenda", why hasn't your 3 km state been recognized? Lastly, if MJs have lost influence, why did the Hawiye President pick an MJ PM when he could have easily picked another Marehan PM or a Dhulbahante one? :lolbron:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Bandit, you make no sense. Every PM since 2009 has been "picked by Hawiye". Do you forget that the President is Hawiye? lol

If the Omar Abdirashid doesn't get in your way, then is Khatumo in a worse position today than it was 2 years ago when the PM was Marehan? The PM doesn't push an "MJland agenda" so why hasn't your 3 km state been recognized? Lastly, if MJs have lost influence, why did the Hawiye pick an MJ PM when they could have easily picked another Marehan PM or a Dhulbahante one? :lolbron:
Am not here to convince you we both can see the writing on the wall :banderas:
The future will look alot different then the past playing ignorance is gonna change it:childplease:
I personally enjoy my enemies failure than my own success:ahh:
Mjland failurs> khatumo success
We already hit rock bottom long time ago at some point up is the only direction now we should make sure to sabotage you that will bring me so much happiness:ahh:
My uncle is already doing a fine job siding with galmudug:ahh:

waraabe

Your superior
I can't understand how Somaliland are crying foul of this when they do the same thing to Sool/Sanaag.

Somalia are protecting their borders and sovereignty from secessionist. I'm sure Somaliland would say the same thing to Khatuumo/Maakhir.

sool and sanaag are shared regions, the majority of the people inhabiting those places dont support khaatumo or maxiir

Duchess

VIP
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. You couldn't even answer a single question I posed. lol I will let you hope, pray and dream all you want @bandit but deep down even you know that you're living in a fantasy world. :ftw9nwa:

waraabe

Your superior
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. You couldn't even answer a single question I posed. lol I will let you hope, pray and dream all you want @bandit but deep down even you know that you're living in a fantasy world. lol

what do you think of this move by hutu in mogadishu (bear in mind that the project will go through regardless because both the ethiopian and somaliland govs want it to go through )

Duchess

VIP
what do you think of this move by hutu in mogadishu (bear in mind that the project will go through regardless because both the ethiopian and somaliland govs want it to go through )

I think it's a stupid move and counterproductive. If their aim is to bring Somaliland back into the union, actions like this alienate the average Somalilander and creates unnecessary animosity.

waraabe

Your superior
I think it's a stupid move and counterproductive. If their aim is to bring Somaliland back into the union, actions like this alienate the average Somalilander and creates unnecessary animosity.

if somaliland comes back to the union, will it share somalia's dept

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. You couldn't even answer a single question I posed. lol I will let you hope, pray and dream all you want @bandit but deep down even you know that you're living in a fantasy world. :ftw9nwa:
this isnt my fantasy but reality of the situation my fantasy is alot more twisted and would involve killing off alot of people:fredo:

Duchess

VIP
if somaliland comes back to the union, will it share somalia's dept

They speak of walaaltinimo ( pretty much their entire argument for why SL should remain part of Somalia) and then they try to block an investment deal out of spite. These sort of actions will turn even the unionist Somalilanders against the government in Mogadishu.

waraabe

Your superior
They speak of walaaltinimo ( pretty much their entire argument for why SL should remain part of Somalia) and then they try to block an investment deal out of spite. These sort of actions will turn even the unionist Somalilanders against the government in Mogadishu.

they are doing the work for me, losing the very few unionists they had in SL.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
can you please keep your isaaq ass kissing to a minimum:cryinglaughsmiley:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
how does it feel to be a langaab. Can you describe it to us
i wouldnt know even know even my sub sub sub clan is famous while your landaab ass hide behind isaaq banner:cryinglaughsmiley:
i can tell my nikka @Duke of Harshaw is landhere in isaaq cause how he only goes by hy and nothing else while you in the other hand run around with isaaq embarassed to claim your sub clan in isaaq:cryinglaughsmiley:

waraabe

Your superior
i wouldnt know even know even my sub sub sub clan is famous while your landaab ass hide behind isaaq banner:cryinglaughsmiley:
i can tell my nikka @Duke of Harshaw is landhere in isaaq cause how he only goes by hy and nothing else while you in the other hand run around with isaaq embarassed to claim your sub clan in isaaq:cryinglaughsmiley:

Your clan has never faced my clan (HA) ever, if we did you wouldn't be talking to me.

I aint hiding behind isaaq, i am the wealthiest and most influential somali clan. The great backers of Ahmad Guray

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Your clan has never faced my clan (HA) ever, if we did you wouldn't be talking to me.

I aint hiding behind isaaq, i am the wealthiest and most influential somali clan.
never heard of them:dead:
the only isaaq i know are the the 2 habars and menace sub clan:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.