mogadishu blocks investment deal for somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Because I said this move by the SFG was counterproductive? @bandit you're too childish for politics.
nothing counterproductive about what the sfg did them losing 5 isaaq unionist shouldnt matter dont let your isaaq love affair cloud your judgement the somali government has every right to do what they did:camby:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
nothing counterproductive about what the sfg did them losing 5 isaaq unionist shouldnt matter dont let your isaaq love affair cloud your judgement the somali government has every right to do what they did:camby:

How is my favorable opinion of Somaliland any different from your ass licking of other Darood subclans and Hawiye? At least I'm consistent. I support them out of principle, but you're willing to pimp yourself out to the highest bidder. Try your Darodist agenda with someone else waryaa.:comeon:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
How is my favorable opinion of Somaliland any different from your ass licking of other Darood subclans and Hawiye? At least I'm consistent. I support them out of principle, but you're willing to pimp yourself out to the highest bidder. Try your Darodist agenda with someone else waryaa.:comeon:
When have I done:childplease:
I insulted every sub clan that exist especially hawiye don't confuse me and :camby:
You caping for isaaq 24/7 nobody but you does like that is disgusting of course you try to hide:camby:
Take my comment as criticism not insult but knowing you you'll take it as insult:childplease:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Bandit, what has your pops told you about MJs, I really wanna know bro. Does he have anything good to say about us?:lolbron:
No he said your people are full of back stabbers ironically everything he said was right from my experience:childplease:
My old man is probably one of the least qabilist people:dwill:

No he said your people are full of back stabbers ironically everything he said was right from my experience:childplease:
My old man is probably one of the least qabilist people:dwill:
But we feed his people, we cloth them, we give them shelter and put money in their pockets. What does he do for them?:comeon:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@bandit You do realize you can't ever convert Duchess? :hemad:
Tbh she's not the first who I seen do this
There use to be another mj poster who use to kiss up to isaaq but pretend to be nationalist who care about all ethnic somalis:ftw9nwa:
What was his name again kaafiye or something:ftw9nwa:
I personally don't care if they support isaaq or not I just hate the snake ways they hide it:ftw9nwa:
But we feed his people, we cloth them, we give them shelter and put money in their pockets. What does he do for them?:comeon:
My people? :childplease:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Your people the most, you are Ugadhyahan right?:comeon:
Mj and ugadhyahan? Nikka our alliance ended long time ago:childplease:
You back stabbing our laf and sabotaging the state they build for themselves didn't help the only thing we want after dealing with shit heads called jamac siyaad is to pay you back in 10 fold:childplease:

Was Berbera port built by Somaliland?
Was Berbera port built by the Issak clan?
The Answer is: NO!

Therefore, these people should not expect to monopolize control over the port! The port, like all ports and natural resources in the country, is the common property of all Somalis!

waraabe

Your superior
Was Berbera port built by Somaliland?
Was Berbera port built by the Issak clan?
The Answer is: NO!

Therefore, these people should not expect to monopolize control over the port! The port, like all ports and natural resources in the country, is the common property of all Somalis!

yes it was built by isaaq hundreds of years ago. go away you fool

Status
Not open for further replies.