Mohammed Hijab gets called a pedo by the far-right, Zionists, and Ryan Garcia after an old video resurfaced in which he talks about underage marriage

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yea I did read. And for me, I never hold a human to be infallible regardless of their status in Knowledge. We are supposed to take from people what is beneficial and they got right, and leave the rest of their mistakes or shortfalls behind. Many learned men lived in their own time and based their opinions on what they lived through as well sometimes.

It is the reason I can read garbage opinion but don't hold grudges against the sheekh or a scholar. A muslim will not have an excuse of ignorance in the day of judgement.

Yea I did read. And for me, I never hold a human to be infallible regardless of their status in Knowledge. We are supposed to take from people what is beneficial and they got right, and leave the rest of their mistakes or shortfalls behind. Many learned men lived in their own time and based their opinions on what they lived through as well sometimes.

It is the reason I can read garbage opinion but don't hold grudges agaisnt the sheekh or a scholar.

I have learned new ways of looking at Islam from converts. People are limitimg themselves with Classic period mentality that tends to stagnate people's imagination in Islam. I used to be one of them die-hard classicists. This is a religion that is supposed to speak to all generations coming till the day of judgement. Without changing the foundations, people are free to deduce their own conclusions.

Bunch of pedos on this thread.

Some of you sound like you want to justify f*cking a nine-year-old for yourselves more than prove the laws of Allah (SWT) are timeless and need to be put on the FBI's watch list.

:susp:

"You're blindly following gaalo ideals for thinking an adult man having intercourse with a nine-year-old is inappropriate" kulaha

They could actually. You’re just saying it’s impossible.
A nine-year-old girl with fully developed hips for childbearing and big enough breasts to breastfeeding an infant? Technically not impossible since anomalies occur but that is 0.001%, perhaps EVEN lesser than that, of nine-year-old girls.

Just face it, bro, if you take the Sahih narration that he consummated the marriage when she was nine to be irrefutable, then that means he violated a child's body.

It doesn't matter that she was noted to be highly intelligent with the mental maturity of an adult, she physically still would have been a child.

Like, it is what it is. I'm not even looking to slander Prophet Muhammad (SWT) but just following your own logic to its natural conclusion.

:kobeok:

A nine-year-old girl with fully developed hips for childbearing and big enough breasts to breastfeeding an infant? Technically not impossible since anomalies occur but that is 0.001%, perhaps EVEN lesser than that, of nine-year-old girls.

Just face it, bro, if you take the Sahih narration that he consummated the marriage when she was nine to be irrefutable, then that means he violated a child's body.

It doesn't matter that she was noted to be highly intelligent with the mental maturity of an adult, she physically still would have been a child.

Like, it is what it is. I'm not even looking to slander Prophet Muhammad (SWT) but just following your own logic to its natural conclusion.

:kobeok:
@Galool

You’re a kafir.
Nah I'm not.

You're an idiot who thinks nine-year-old girls from back then could have an adult enough body to tolerate sexual intercourse.

It just isn't true, and I'm calling you out on your weird logic.

Nah I'm not.

You're an idiot who thinks nine-year-old girls from back then could have an adult enough body to tolerate sexual intercourse.

It just isn't true, and I'm calling you out on your weird logic.
You slandered Rasul (SAW) marriage. You also slandered his character.

You slandered Rasul (SAW) marriage. You also slandered his character.
So I'm a kafir for thinking a grown man engaging in sexual activity with an underdeveloped girl who most likely would have still had the body of a child since she just started puberty is disgusting?

:draketf:

I didn't even slander the Messenger of Allah (SAW) in any way, that's the crazy part.

If you read it again slowly, it was only was a hypothetical to demonstrate that your logic of her being adult enough for marriage makes no rational sense.

Other Muslim brothers here have done a decent job at contextualising the marriage of Aisha but you haven't. Kulaha "physically mature enough to handle marriage"

:silanyolaugh:

So I'm a kafir for thinking a grown man engaging in sexual activity with an underdeveloped girl who most likely would have still had the body of a child since she just started puberty is disgusting?

:draketf:

I didn't even slander the Messenger of Allah (SAW) in any way, that's the crazy part.

If you read it again slowly, it was only was a hypothetical to demonstrate that your logic of her being adult enough for marriage makes no rational sense.

Other Muslim brothers here have done a decent job at contextualising the marriage of Aisha but you haven't. Kulaha "physically mature enough to handle marriage"

:silanyolaugh:
Physically mature is a reference menstruation.

“Just face it, bro, if you take the Sahih narration that he consummated the marriage when she was nine to be irrefutable, then that means he violated a child's body.”
1.Sahih is irrefutable retard.
2. “Then that means he violated a child’s body” There’s the slander. The Rasul SAW is no violator, you’ll pay for saying that! If you don’t retake your shahada and deeply repent.

Physically mature is a reference menstruation.

“Just face it, bro, if you take the Sahih narration that he consummated the marriage when she was nine to be irrefutable, then that means he violated a child's body.”
1.Sahih is irrefutable retard.
2. “Then that means he violated a child’s body” There’s the slander. The Rasul SAW is no violator, you’ll pay for saying that! If you don’t retake your shahada and deeply repent.
You're the retard for thinking that a nine-year-old girl would have been ready to experience sex from her first period.

I don't need to repent for anything because I never actually said that he did violate her, I was just using if-then reasoning to refute what I initially understood to be your idea of "physically mature" before you clarified it to be menstruation which also raises concerns.

You're the retard for thinking that a nine-year-old girl would have been ready to experience sex from her first period.

I don't need to repent for anything because I never actually said that he did violate her, I was just using if-then reasoning to refute what I initially understood to be your idea of "physically mature" before you clarified it to be menstruation which also raises concerns.
Sahih is 100% factual there is no “if” about it. You said under the circumstances of the hadith that the consummation was a violation of Aisha (RA).

Sahih is 100% factual there is no “if” about it. You said under the circumstances of the hadith that the consummation was a violation of Aisha (RA).

Last edited:
Just stumbled across this old thread where they were having this exact same argument about Aisha (RA) back on 2019. Why were there so many gaals on SSpot back then? And straight-up disrespectful ones too, who didn't give a f*ck compared to today's ones?

:williamswtf:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Just stumbled across this old thread where they were having this exact same argument about Aisha (RA) back on 2019. Why were there so many gaals on SSpot back then? And straight-up disrespectful ones too, who didn't give a f*ck compared to today's ones?

As a non Muslim: as much I have so many questions regarding the Prophet relationships with Aisha, there won’t be any easy way to justify it in the 21st century. Most Muslims on Twitter are truly idiots for playing with these baits. And try to justify pedophilia. Instead of saying: yes, it was a different time back then. We don’t condone pedophilia but back then it was a different time. Cultural differences, societal differences. Kids back then had duties that only adult would do. So it’s why adult and kids marriages were somewhat seen as normal.

And the fact is: kids back then (early 20th century) were more mature than kids these days. Even mature teens age 17-19 aren’t even mature they still act like kids who can’t even tie their own shoes or do basic adult task.

Fun fact: early 19th-early 20th century: boys that were 18 years of age would get married and those that don’t are seen to have something wrong with them (mentally) This is an indicator times have changed on the perception of how we view certain ages. Mature kids and mature teens and early adults are over protected by these rigid system we have today. Where everything is too easy and simple. Our ancestors did things that required so much task.

Not condoning child marriages but back then kids probably acted more like adults than kids nowadays. If they explained this in this way; they wouldn’t be any further discussion about this topic. Mohammed times was his time. We should learn instead of justifying it.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴

Even the muslims on that thread were unhinged. Sspot has really calmed down the past few years

Trending