Mohammed Hijab vs Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It really isn't, but some people can look similar across ethnic lines

I promise I'm not a sheegato
So you're saying you don't want this patch of good ranching land I had prepared for you in Sanaag? Okay, I guess. I'll tell the nice young lady who was prepared to wed you it's off as well.

Shaking My Head GIF by Grammarly.com

Why Does She Still Bear The Name Of Somalis She Should Shed That From Her Existence It Would Do Her And Her Former Community Good

anne hathaway gang GIF

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Mohammed Hijab was very disrespectful and insulting Ayan instead of responding to the questions Michaela asked in the discussion. He also kept mentioning her name Magan means refugee. Didnt know Magan is a synonym of qaxooti loool

I will be lying if I dont say he also raised alot of good points but was really messy. He even brought up her husband ex wife and kids into the discussion 😓

As for Ayan, lots of her points were biased in the sense that she was criticizing Islamic culture from a western lens. However, she raised an interesting point that majority of muslims are people who seek the religion for spiritual enlightenment and connect with God but we can't ignore that extremists use Islam to justify their violence using Quran and Hadith.

I could tell she was upset with how hijab kept insulting her. M.hijab is too aggressive for my liking, someone like Omar Suleiman would have been better for this discussion imo 🙏

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Mohammed Hijab was very disrespectful and insulting Ayan instead of responding to the questions Michaela asked in the discussion. He also kept mentioning her name Magan means refugee. Didnt know Magan is a synonym of qaxooti loool

I will be lying if I dont say he also raised alot of good points but was really messy. He even brought up her husband ex wife and kids into the discussion 😓

As for Ayan, lots of her points were biased in the sense that she was criticizing Islamic culture from a western lens. However, she raised an interesting point that majority of muslims are people who seek the religion for spiritual enlightenment and connect with God but we can't ignore that extremists use Islam to justify their violence using Quran and Hadith.

I could tell she was upset with how hijab kept insulting her. M.hijab is too aggressive for my liking, someone like Omar Suleiman would have been better for this discussion imo 🙏
Lol I would’ve called her a bitcch he was being too nice.

Good points.

Magan means something else in Somali... I don't remember though. In greek it means pearl so Mohammed Hijab is very self centered manlet to keep saying the Arabic meaning which has nothing to do with Somali one.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Good points.

Magan means something else in Somali... I don't remember though. In greek it means pearl so Mohammed Hijab is very self centered manlet to keep saying the Arabic meaning which has nothing to do with Somali one.

Agree :dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:
I was thrown off by his overconfidence as he kept repeating it. To my understanding, qof magan waaye means you can trust your belongings with this person.

Host was upset too :(
This was suppose to be a relaxed ambience of two people sharing their differences..