Your homies sisters are off limit true or false ?

Even the best scenario means the friend went behind your back, talking to your sister in private and doing all kinds of sus activities before hitting you up on something final as marriage.

Your friend never respected you as a man if he pulled that in the first place. You would need to immediately shake things up and talk seriously to your sister to get control of her after slapping up your potential ex-friend (depending on how far he went with it).

I grew up before this Gen Z age, where such sucker shit never happened without consequences. If you don't have any protective reaction about your family or have dignity and self-respect as a man letting friends know to never cross your boundaries, you will leave the family weak to vultures. People will spit on your name while smiling to your face.

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
Even the best scenario means the friend went behind your back, talking to your sister in private and doing all kinds of sus activities before hitting you up on something final as marriage.

Your friend never respected you as a man if he pulled that in the first place. You would need to immediately shake things up and talk seriously to your sister to get control of her after slapping up your potential ex-friend (depending on how far he went with it).

I grew up before this Gen Z age, where such sucker shit never happened without consequences. If you don't have any protective reaction about your family or have dignity and self-respect as a man letting friends know to never cross your boundaries, you will leave the family weak to vultures. People will spit on your name while smiling to your face.
Facts if I found out my friend was secretly speaking to my sister, the crash out would be inter galactic.

This sums it up:

IMG_4708.jpeg

Older Gen never had that issue. Most of my aunts and family friends are married to men who were friends or knew their brothers. My aunts husband grew up with my dad in the same area. Another aunts of mine married her second cousin who was close to my dad’s older brother. My dad’s best friends one married the sister of the other. Till this day and the men are all in their 60s, they’re all good friends

Fobs and older Gen don’t have that issue since they’re open with their Shukansi and I think the only time they get mad is if that man has a rep and isn’t good. Usually the friend will be open about it and ask permission of the brother and even friends father from the get go. Example, a family friend of mine married her brother’s and my dad’s best friend. They were a trio. He asked my dad’s friend if he could speak to this sister. My dad’s friend said yes because he knew his friend was miskeen and even my dad’s friends dad was happy about it. They’ve been married for 35 yrs now.

This whole you can’t marry my sister is very much a Western one and I think it’s more to do with that fact that Western raised guys will happily befriend dogs and men who talk to women to screw them over. If you know your friend behaves like a Muslim is intensional with talking to women and only wants marriage and is upfront with you from the get go which is how it should be, why have an issue? Even the same guy who tweeted this acknowledged this.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

I know of brothers introducing their good smart and trustworthy friends to their sisters. Not everything is behind their back.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This sums it up:

View attachment 341970

Older Gen never had that issue. Most of my aunts and family friends are married to men who were friends or knew their brothers. My aunts husband grew up with my dad in the same area. Another aunts of mine married her second cousin who was close to my dad’s older brother. My dad’s best friends one married the sister of the other. Till this day and the men are all in their 60s, they’re all good friends

Fobs and older Gen don’t have that issue since they’re open with their Shukansi and I think the only time they get mad is if that man has a rep and isn’t good. Usually the friend will be open about it and ask permission of the brother and even friends father from the get go. Example, a family friend of mine married her brother’s and my dad’s best friend. They were a trio. He asked my dad’s friend if he could speak to this sister. My dad’s friend said yes because he knew his friend was miskeen and even my dad’s friends dad was happy about it. They’ve been married for 35 yrs now.

This whole you can’t marry my sister is very much a Western one and I think it’s more to do with that fact that Western raised guys will happily befriend dogs and men who talk to women to screw them over. If you know your friend behaves like a Muslim is intensional with talking to women and only wants marriage and is upfront with you from the get go which is how it should be, why have an issue? Even the same guy who tweeted this acknowledged this.
i know of many marriages where the brother did the introducing, im not sure why it is a big deal.

It’s a male mentality you might not understand close friends especially days ones sisters are off limits tbh I’m sure majority of guys here will agree with me most of us are just looking out for the women in our family we know there’s a lot niggas out here who are only after one thing

It’s a male mentality you might not understand close friends especially days ones sisters are off limits tbh I’m sure majority of guys here will agree with me most of us are just looking out for the women in our family
That sums up everything. Many of you lot are friends with dogs, so I get it.

Im not a man and you’ll always know better in that regard but I know far too many older people in my fam who’s husband’s were originally friends or known to their brothers. Ones marriage was even arranged by her bother due to how good of a man his friend was.

Culturally back home it isn’t an issue since it’s an Islamic environment and men will usually ask permission before hand and won’t be sleeping around.

Nah, it’s a Western one. Ask people of your fathers gen.

Im not a man and you’ll always know better in that regard but I know far too many older people in my fam who’s husband’s were originally friends or known to their brothers. Ones marriage was even arranged by her bother due to how good of a man his friend was.
I agree it’s western fobs and people back home have different ways of doing things as you said
That sums up everything. Many of you lot are friends with dogs, so I get it.
😂😂

Sultanka Nabadda

War Shaydaanka Iska Naar 🔥
men being friends with men they wouldn’t trust around their loved ones will always be funny to me sxb 🤣 I understand it completely tho 😅

I agree it’s western fobs and people back home have different ways of doing things as you said proper Islamic environments are different

😂😂
They really do. Literally my dad’s sister’s husband is my dad’s childhood friend. They still bicker at times about the old days in Somalia and it’s funny to listen to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts