Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They think we playing but we ain't :birdman:
upload_2016-8-24_18-2-38-png.6194

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
it really isn't that weird. in a forum i am on the actual quoting of the post was super dark and highlighted really different from the post it is being quoted by. so basically you see a post, and then it quoted directly underneath in a completely different format except for maybe the emote. shit looks mad weird, and then you start wondering "why am i quoting something directly above me? they will know by the flow of discussion".

this was on vbulletins so it was before xenforo and you don't actually get notifications for quoted posts and mentioning isn't a thing so there isn't really a need to quote shit unless you actually want to break up the post you're responding to or the post is a few pages back and you want that person to know what specific post you're talking about. oh and quoting legit took you to a new page, it didn't load on the same exact page so that was another reason not to do it.

issue is i still frequent that forum and even though it has updated to xenforo (or whatever it's called) the same rules apply so i gotta like remind myself that this shit don't fly anywhere else. we just don't quote shit that's literally right on top of our post, the assumption is you're talking directly to the person above you. :manny:
Hey I don't mind that much, but clearly other people do. It'd be best to adapt so that you don't trigger their autism.

Seoul

. . .
@Mohamud is guilty for doing that all the time. I thought it was just me who noticed. I'm glad we had this intervention for him and made him see the error of his ways:yousmart:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
yeah nah i'm gonna keep doing it tbh

like this won't stop runti

and y'all can't neg or dislike my posts into conformity so there's no reason to change my ways

:pacspit:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
He is just ignoring people he don't like..:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: He does that to me all the time. :chrisfreshhah:Don't worry my hindi princess you will get the help you need.:friendhug:Shhhhhh..... I am here for you.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
:lolbron:

I don't ignore you I just slick-type and you miss everything :mjlol:
:chrisfreshhah: Why do you have to hide? Man, I feel like a bully now. Okay, from now on I am not going to say anything negative towards you . No more jokes , no more university hoe,or Hindi princess. :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.