MONSTER has sex with a underage TEENAGER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP

:dead::dead:

Idk this is so funny to me. Why would you want to f*ck a 14 year old kid? 

Lock her up and throw away the key.

. The biggest identifier of Somalis to other Somalis are their looks. That is how you spot a Somali in a crowd in downtown. Note how you can never tell a Somali person's clan by looking at them when you meet one as a stranger in the streets. You can not tell their clan unless you ask them. You can place them in Northern Somalia, Southern Somalia based on their accent, or central Somalia for that matter, beyond that, you have to ask a Somali what clan they are because you can not identify clan based on looks.

Hawiyes look like your average Isaq.

It is normal for this Poster to share his family bias since he admits they were bad mouthing the lady and mentioning her clan. I guess we all get our clan views through our families and if your parents are stupid and fucked up illiterates you become like them as demonstrated by this demented thug who opened the thread.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
. The biggest identifier of Somalis to other Somalis are their looks. That is how you spot a Somali in a crowd in downtown. Note how you can never tell a Somali person's clan by looking at them when you meet one as a stranger in thee streets. You can not tell their clan unless you ask them. You can place them in Northern Somalia, Southern Somalia based on their accent, or central Somalia for that matter, beyond that, you have to ask a Somali what clan they are because you can not identify clan based on looks.

Hawiyes look like your average Isaq It is normal for this Poster to share his family bias since he admits they were bad mouthing the lady and mentioning her clan. I guess we all get our clan views through our families and if your parents are stupid and fucked up illiterates you become like one as demonstrated by this demented thug who opened the thread.

2 paragraphs? I definitely triggered you :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

It is always worth making guys like you feel small by putting my comment next to theirs. Write something stupid and you pay the price.

I use ignoble Somalis like you as a teaching tool. Go ahead. defecate on the forums.

So what your trying to say is that big penis's are exclusive to negroids?

People like you who pick on Bantus do believe so indeed. You are making up for what you lack of manhood by picking on others who don't even know your sorry us exists.

This remind me of when you got triggered here
Can the BBC say their with the Conservative? No. As a reporter your meant to keep your political views to yourself. Somalilands got a similar law in place and coldoon maliciously breaks it again n again. He's a somaliland citizen who's broken the law so he will be punished.

Xamar doesnt have a say over sland stop spreading fake news. Farmaajo had to beg papa saud to stop the sland uae deal. Your leaders spineless. When he came back from saudi he told the public what he asked papa saud. He mentioned the roads and the airport ... but he didn't mention sland. Soo embarrassing. The president of somalia doesnt have confidence in somalias sovereignty over sland. So who are you to chat about sland if your leaders a ?

in response to this
Was Coldoon hijacking Keeping Up With the Kardashians to talk about Faarmajo? Because that is what the law entails.

C'mon you can't be that dense.

You're the last person to talk about being triggered.

Shut your mouth and don't mention Hawiye again.

And what sort of man comes to a forum and tells the crowd he heard his habaryaro talk about something like this? Did you care about protecting the dignity of those habaryaro? You are either mentally challenged and don't realize what you said would dent your maturity and make you look the stupid you write, or you have no background in good conduct. And considering your family information which you shared, you are the fruit that does not fall far from the tree, so family and you both are fucked up. Shape up or pay the price of ignorance ingrained in you. You represent the ugly side of Somalis in general.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
People like you who pick on Bantus do believe so indeed. You are making up for what you lack of manhood by picking on others who don't even know your sorry us exists.

Why yu so hurt for? Not my fault hawiye ladies look like shrek in a jilbaab

Why yu so hurt for? Not my fault hawiye ladies look like shrek in a jilbaab

I saw one HabarGidir girl here, She had her picture on last I saw and she looks gorgeous. Others can point out her username because I forgot. Help yourself looking at her and report back if she looks anything like what you say.

At this point, I am dealing with you as someone who has some sanity in him, so it is better for you to shape up and behave like a normal human being who controls his thoughts and behavior.

This message is to you and to those who have similar mentality, you need to grow up and show you are capable of conducting yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts