MONSTER has sex with a underage TEENAGER

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time hearing about this

It will look ugly on you to stop because an admin pointed out the rules. I prefer if you came to the conclusion of being mature yourself and reflect on your stupid beliefs about Somalis.

Shape up dude. Go clean up that Xaar you wallowed in earlier.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
It will look ugly on you to stop because an admin pointed out the rules. I prefer if you came to the conclusion of being mature yourself and reflect on your stupid beliefs about Somalis.

Shape up dude. Go clean up that Xaar you wallowed in earlier.

He changed the title saxiib. I never made a point, your just hurt.

He changed the title saxiib. I never made a point, your just hurt.

May be you were hurt by a Somali who hails from hawiye clan. I am sympathetic if that is the case and your insults against the entire clan in the millions are warranted for your hurt and bad personal experience with that person.

You could have mentioned how you were a victim of a hawiye member and I wouldn't say a word but offer my condolences. I will take note in case you want to share how much you suffered in someone's hands who is of Hawiye clan. Go on.

As for the topic, for some reason, and this is shared with me by many I have talked to, I don't view a female like this as criminal and bad as a male who does the same thing.

Most guys would react this same way as I do towards a female who does this kind of thing to a teenager. It happens plenty in America. Mostly female high school teachers do this and sleep with some teens they teach. While I don't condone it, I am Not revolted as I would feel towards a male teacher who does the same thing.

It could be male bias and we view the male teens who slept with their teachers as some who scored rather than victimized even though the teen may feel victimized.

I have soft spot for females in general regardless of their bad judgment when they do something like this.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
As for the topic, for some reason, and this is shared with me by many I have talked to, I don't view a female like this as criminal and bad as a male who does the same thing.

Most guys would react this same way as I do towards a female who does this kind of thing to a teenager. It happens plenty in America. Mostly female high school teachers do this and sleep with some teens they teach. While I don't condone it, I am Not revolted as I would feel towards a male teacher who does the same thing.

It could be male bias and we view the male teens who slept with their teachers as some who scored rather than victimized even though the teen may feel victimized.

I have soft spot for females in general regardless of their bad judgment when they do something like this.

Think of the victim.

Only the D/M have mixed with non ethnic Somalis. A lot of them are mixed with Bantus, Oromos & Arabs.

bro, a Somali can sometimes look like a bantu or what Somalis call Madow in some respects.. It doesn't depend on intermarriage between a Somali ethnically and a Madow Somali. It can happen.

Picking on one particular clan for insults is what is wrong.

PS: I look like Amhar/Eritrean. Ethiopians and Eritreans always talk to me in Amharic. My Eye color and skin tone etc. Oromos the same. With that said, Somalis also recognize me as one of them and speak to me in Somali. I consider the Somali look the pure while anyone who looks like me and can be considered Habashi/Eritrean/oromo no so pure. If that makes sense.

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
bro, a Somali can sometimes look like a bantu or what Somalis call Madow in some respects.. It doesn't depend on intermarriage between a Somali ethnically and a Madow Somali. It can happen.

Picking on one particular clan for insults is what is wrong.

PS: I look like Amhar/Eritrean. Ethiopians and Eritreans always talk to me in Amharic. My Eye color and skin tone etc. Oromos the same. With that said, Somalis also recognize me as one of them and speak to me in Somali. I consider the Somali look the pure while anyone who looks like me and can be considered Habashi/Eritrean/oromo no so pure. If that makes sense.
No Somali can look like a Bantu, just like how Chinese people cannot look Bantu.

Raxanweyne is a confederation of lost Somali tribes, assimilated Arabs, Oromos, and Bantus. A lot of them don't have Somali daqan.

Amhara isn't even a race, many of them are Oromo. Eritrean is a nationality.

images

3/4 Oromo.

No Somali can look like a Bantu, just like how Chinese people cannot look Bantu.

Raxanweyne is a confederation of lost Somali tribes, assimilated Arabs, Oromos, and Bantus. A lot of them don't have Somali daqan.

Amhara isn't even a race, many of them are Oromo. Eritrean is a nationality.

images

3/4 Oromo.
You are right bro. I meant Habashi looking somalis and I am one of them. I can easily blend in or pass as Eritrean or of Amharic descent. And i still get recognized as somali by somalis. Strange sometimies how can all of these groups can see me as one of them.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun

She did zina with a young boy who didn't know any better. That's a huge sin sxb. I think it doesn't matter if it is a man or woman before Allah.

She did zina with a young boy who didn't know any better. That's a huge sin sxb. I think it doesn't matter if it is a man or woman before Allah.

True, but I hold men more responsible than women in that regard. Sounds biased and unfair I do realize, but I am not as upset as I would be if it was a man doing it.

The lady could be mental as well. There are many factors people need to consider before they condemn a human being who did something obviously wrong.

God is more forgiving than human beings always and obviously.

:faysalwtf::mindblown::ohhh:

I was wondering why in God's name would isaaq insult hawiye like that?

Being Darod is not an indicator of a collective bad or good behavior saxib. It all depends. No clan has exclusivity to anything if we apply rationality. It is the norm for Somalis to generalize clans they traditionally had beef with, a culture that is counter productive. But for a rational person, we know generalization is always wrong and doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Besides, Males do this more than women, so when a woman does it, it comes across as strange and out of place. Few people rush to condemn her severely in all societies. The law is the law but it was designed to punish males.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Being Darod is not an indicator of a collective bad or good behavior saxib. It all depends. No clan has exclusivity to anything if we apply rationality. It is the norm for Somalis to generalize clans they traditionally had beef with, a culture that is counter productive. But for a rational person, we know generalization is always wrong and doesn't make sense.

Someone please give this man a Blue peter badge.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This is classic Somali religiosity. Their Imam is even as bigoted as their ignorant back-line-praying-nomads. Which is one big reason I stopped listening to Somali wacdi. I get my religious encouragements online from anybody.

Somehow listening to a Somali person preaching to me feels phony as f*ck. The only upside to these nomads holding on to Islam is their ass will be spared from eternal hell. But I am sure every Somali clan will be represented in Hell including many Imams hailing from these clans. Somalis ensured their place in hell with the clan obsession.
Blue Peter badge.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending