More Weapons for FGS from Egypt

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Turkey/egypt tipping scale in favor of FGS and HSM. Sending ships full of weapons while Ethiopia sends truck loads
1727043735089.png

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
It is a good thing for the federal government to become more powerful militarily and for the SNA to get experience & training on modern platforms. I say this knowing full well that the SNA is basically a Hawiye militia.

Culusow should have continued his focus on the SNA & fighting Al Shabab instead of his bullshit NCC and constitutional changes. He wasted the whole of 2023.

Tbh although Ethiopia is obviously sending arms for sinister reasons I view it as good as it is just sending more arms into the hands of Somalis.

Ultimately, it would be used against him if he ever tried to invade.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
It is a good thing for the federal government to become more powerful militarily and for the SNA to get experience & training on modern platforms. I say this knowing full well that the SNA is basically a Hawiye militia.

Culusow should have continued his focus on the SNA & fighting Al Shabab instead of his bullshit NCC and constitutional changes. He wasted the whole of 2023.
I think he trying to stack deck for upcoming election with changes maybe even extension

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
More Hub to Xasuuq reer SWS
What you hve to lose you getting pulled 3 directions and systems by HSM, Al shabab, and Ethiopia. Maybe HSM wins removes other two. laftagaren had time to seize state and build better system. It’s up from here I thinks

edit:u guys have huge population probably hidden because of above. Ethiopia kept status quo . food production in south still hasn’t hit kacan level while population like 6x. More wealth and power in your future by increasing pie size

Last edited:
Not directly through full scale war. But will chip away at federal powers. Galmudug Hirshabelle already extension of fgs. Jubbaland and south west probably will be next. Puntland and somaliland to strong for now

I don't see it. Don't mean to write anyone off but I just don't see the skills needed to pull this kind of big task off. It's too much. I would give Somaliland very little hope of conquering Somalia with IC support I think the Mogadishu is a similar situation. Pretty much hopeless.

Consent of the governed is kind of an unavoidable thing when most of the territory and population (70% or so) is out of your hands.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
I don't see it. Don't mean to write anyone off but I just don't see the skills needed to pull this kind of big task off. It's too much. I would give Somaliland very little hope of conquering Somalia with IC support I think the Mogadishu is a similar situation. Pretty much hopeless.

Consent of the governed is kind of an unavoidable thing when most of the territory and population (70% or so) is out of your hands.
lol might be base case another 30 years of stalemate never known

lol might be base case another 30 years of stalemate never known

Yeah until the FGS gives up winner takes all mentality until then everyone will just defend themselves lol and probably successfully. I don't think enough people will get behind the FGS to successfully threaten Puntland, Jubbaland, SWS and Somaliland that's most of the population.

Last edited:
What you hve to lose you getting pulled 3 directions and systems by HSM, Al shabab, and Ethiopia. Maybe HSM wins removes other two. laftagaren had time to seize state and build better system. It’s up from here I thinks

edit:u guys have huge population probably hidden because of above. Ethiopia kept status quo . food production in south still hasn’t hit kacan level while population like 6x. More wealth and power in your future by increasing pie size
You have to understand HSM and his clan wants lower shabeele they are unhappy with the fact that it's kgs. So if that Hub gets into the wrong hands then it might be used to attack Reer SWS

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
You have to understand HSM and his clan wants lower shabeele they are unhappy with the fact that it's kgs. So if that Hub gets into the wrong hands then it might be used to attack Reer SWS
HSM doesn’t have numbers like that to displace RX your big clan. Your found from all the way from xamar down to jubbaland you won’t get exterminated. Fgs struggling with 8-10k Al shabab

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Tbh although Ethiopia is obviously sending arms for sinister reasons I view it as good as it is just sending more arms into the hands of Somalis.

Ultimately, it would be used against him if he ever tried to invade.
True especially if we find oil or something and fgs bring development it’s game over for Ethiopia and division it plays due to poverty

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Turkey/egypt tipping scale in favor of FGS and HSM
It will take far more than world war 2 howitzers, armoured trucks, and transporter erector launchers. This is not even scratching the surface of what’s needed to war with them. If we’re being honest, until these guys stop flights from Oromo, start training 100’000 troops, or renege the defence agreement with Ethiopia. Then Hassan has no issue with them, this just looks like preparation for other FMS and opposition.

Last edited: