Moroccan Muslim woman on Love Is Blind is left at the altar

Also the gaalo man’s mom didn’t even come because she was offended he was marrying a brown woman kkkkkkkk. Even if you in a Benz..still nigg…Brown.

Did they not attend the wedding?

I’m not surprised at all. There was a Moroccan guy on love island UK too
Tom the white guy said in the lobby before he was going out “ shame my mom couldn’t be here..she had some thoughts about all this and I respect her wishes to not come”. Let’s be honest what mom is ignoring the wedding of their child unless they really really offended at the woman he chose to marry (what’s funny is he said No to the Moroccan anyway maybe it’s because he realised his mum doesn’t approve of a “ dirty brown woman”). Mac sonkor anyway, I really never understood these ethnic people that bend their back for the gaalo

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Tom the white guy said in the lobby before he was going out “ shame my mom couldn’t be here..she had some thoughts about all this and I respect her wishes to not come”. Let’s be honest what mom is ignoring the wedding of their child unless they really really offended at the woman he chose to marry (what’s funny is he said No to the Moroccan anyway maybe it’s because he realised his mum doesn’t approve of a “ dirty brown woman”). Mac sonkor anyway, I really never understood these ethnic people that bend their back for the gaalo
I don’t remember that part. It’s common for brown people to put cadaans on a pedestal. Even when it’s an ugly cadaan with no personality like him. I don’t get what she saw in him

seoulmates

Inactive.
Thanks! Most sane comment on this thread.

I’m sorry but I’m going to have to give my two cents for some of the girls here.

Stop acting like pick me’s insulting the looks of Moroccan girls and acting like they’re all this or that. Have a bit of shame in you and understand that ripping into Moroccan women in general over a random non practicing woman isn’t going to make Abdis choose you.

I have second hand embarrassment from reading this thread and seeing how the girls here are behaving.

Do better ladies, there is more to life than ripping into other women for no reason.
I’m sorry Moroccan women 😔 wallahi I wasn’t doing it for the Abdis on this forum. I was doing it for the love of the game

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
@Nin123 Your profile picture being the same as what that red pill page posts is interesting.
IMG_1357.jpeg

Thanks! Most sane comment on this thread.

I’m sorry but I’m going to have to give my two cents for some of the girls here.

Stop acting like pick me’s insulting the looks of Moroccan girls and acting like they’re all this or that. Have a bit of shame in you and understand that ripping into Moroccan women in general over a random non practicing woman isn’t going to make Abdis choose you.

I have second hand embarrassment from reading this thread and seeing how the girls here are behaving.

Do better ladies, there is more to life than ripping into other women for no reason.

Trending

Latest posts