Mudulood to start offensive this week

Why they are fighting in Adale?
Same reason they fought back in 2019.

Only this time it is instigated by Al-Shabaab agents who want to halt the progress Macawisley and SNA are making. N&N agents xishood maloho, I'd advice everyone to always assume their posts to be quarter truths at best.

Last edited:
Forget Hawadle liberating middle Shabelle
Abgaal subclans can’t even share land without killing each-other how barbaric

:mindblown:

I heard the founder Of the Abgaal macawilsey milita was formerly killed in a tribal warfare

Abgaals are their own enemies

Forget Hawadle liberating middle Shabelle
Abgaal subclans can’t even share land without killing each-other how barbaric

:mindblown:

I heard the founder Of the Abgaal macawilsey milita was formerly killed in a tribal warfare

Abgaals are their own enemies

Dumb cagdheer can you read? This has nothing to do with Macawisley or this thread so stop derailing it. And no one kills eachother like the pro Xabashi cagdheer slaves and the pro ONLF halyeeys. Bal jail Ogaden the xabashi dog Iley put up for you nooga sheekey.

Dumb cagdheer can you read? This has nothing to do with Macawisley or this thread so stop derailing it. And no one kills eachother like the pro Xabashi cagdheer slaves and the pro ONLF halyeeys. Bal jail Ogaden the xabashi dog Iley put up for you nooga sheekey.

Not including Hawadle but the rest of the other macawisley clan militas are only there for Igu sawir

someone recently said that Murusade forces left Wabxo because they didn’t have enough manpower. Question is Why even attempt to capture a town if your just going to leave the next day?

reality is that the “liberation” war in Middle Shabelle is just another social media propaganda being pushed by the FGS

you are not serious. If you were then you wouldn’t be needing to bring up a 200 year old folklore of one of your subclans killing the imam that is now dragging your people behind

:mjkkk:
The Joker Laugh GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Last edited:
Wallahi this gif is hilarious. The rest of your shuban deserves no reply. I will come back to it, when shabaab is cleaned up.:icon lol:

"CaliGaduud shimee la xoreynaa" to "there is no war against shabaab". Al-Shabaab is done in our lands waa loo tashtay the same way aan u tashanay all the mooryaans in early 2005. Hawiye take time but Alxamdulillah we are very determined people.

You will only lose face walaal, but you do you.
:mjdontkno:

Waxaan waceysle aa ka tahay and it shows in your post right here lol faan and not knowing whats actually going on.

Questi riferiva che Abubaker, Sultano di Itala e a buon amico dell'Italia, era stato ucciso a tradimento ai primi di marzo da alcuni somali della sua stessa tribù (Abgal) a poche ore di distanza dalla stazione di Itala.
He reported that Abubaker, Sultan of Itala and a good friend of Italy, had been killed treasonously in early March by some Somalis of his own tribe (Abgal) a few hours away from the Itala station.
1668419335618.png

They did kill the Imaam under the orders of Shiikh Gabyow. Ani iskama hadli but I could be wrong.
:mjdontkno:
Anyways may cooler heads prevail and AUN to the deceased and xaqqa eebe hala horkeeno kuwa dad dilay. iA this conflict will come to an end, it has been going on for far too long.

World

VIP
when brothers would rather kill each other than al shabab you come to the realisation that the 30 years of war, famine, killing and misery in our country has led to somalis back home not even viewing al shabab as evil. Al shabab are just a product of their environment and not worse than moryaans who kill and starve other somalis yet are celebrated, praised and are lawmakers. Why are Al Shabab worse than others in the eyes of those back home?

Jungle

VIP

Like I said Imaam Dahir Imaam Maxamud Imaam Cumar will get inbetween the 2 subs.

Offensive against shabab will be back on track asap insha allah

The inter clan fighting was definitely set up by those who do not want AS to be squashed like pancakes. We were literally 30KM away from galgaduud border and less than 20km west from Adan yabaal and then this bullshit starts? Definitely some politicians set it up for Personal gains. The two subs that were fighting have been AS free for over 8 years and were not involved in the offensive at all.

But most Abgaal generals and MP got up for this fight and I’m certain they will not stop until they reach xaradhere

View attachment 243314
Middle Shabellle coast is basically secured now.
:lawd:
The Army will head to Ceel-Cali Weyd next, it is on the cross road of four roads it will be a strategic capture for sure, the Khwaarij filth might put up fight there.
I expect them to put up a fight in ceel-cali weyd and runirgood but inshallah we will manage. After Runirgood, wacbudhan abgaal are 100% Shabaab free. Adan yabaal will be the only town remaining of Harti abgaal that shabaab is in and after they are defeated there, AS is no more in Middle Shabelle. Within the first 6 months of 2023, waceysle will also be AS free.

This is a good reflection on not only HSM but every other prominent Abgaal politician out there. Shout out to Xadoole, Yusuf kabaale and general tareedisho especially for making this offensive work

Trending

Latest posts