Mudulood to start offensive this week

Jungle

VIP
Are the citizens back or did they leave the town with Shabaab? I heard the deegaan+sna forces took it over but it was vacated after the strikes
Some left with shabab and the rest are still on the outskirts of cali gaduud from what I'm hearing. Nur Dugle seems to have some citizens still there as there wasn't a fight. These districts and villages have been under shabab for over a decade. I'm sure ugus been fear mongering which could have alot of the shacab scared of SNA. They'll come back slowly insha allah

Some left with shabab and the rest are still on the outskirts of cali gaduud from what I'm hearing. Nur Dugle seems to have some citizens still there as there wasn't a fight. These districts and villages have been under shabab for over a decade. I'm sure ugus been fear mongering which could have alot of the shacab scared of SNA. They'll come back slowly insha allah
Apparently citizens of nuur dhugle were happy today when SNA came. Started shirbing. Even my reer abti waceysle family are sufi who are extremely anti AS but they are scared of AS when they go back to their deegans. AS barely has widespread support within the tol tbh

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The government if they’re serious and want to keep hold of every single gain need to do mass education and reconciliation. For sure, 10+ years of brainwashing is gonna be hard to fix. Coming and giving food etc isn’t enough.

The government if they’re serious and want to keep hold of ever single gain need to do mass education and reconciliation. For sure, 10+ years of brainwashing is gonna be hard to fix. Coming and giving food etc isn’t enough.
What’s your suggested strategy to hold on to these deegans and making sure police/soilders are present near the deegans?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What’s your suggested strategy to hold on to these deegans and making sure police/soilders are present near the deegans?
Conscript the local forces, train them up and give them a salary. Each of them stay in their area to defend it. Get the international countries to fund schools and hospitals in the liberated areas. Encourage people who used to live in their tuulos but left because of Shabaab to Xamar to come back and invest.

I know a few relative from eastern Galguduud who came to Dhusamareb fleeing from shabaab. They need to go back once it’s liberated and invest in their area, right now however shabaab kill any Cayr bari that goes to Dhusamareb and comes back cos they accuse them being government agents. When the ppl from liberated areas interact with the one’s under Shabaab control for long it would make it easier for government to operate there imo

Conscript the local forces, train them up and give them a salary. Each of them stay in their area to defend it. Get the international countries to fund schools and hospitals in the liberated areas. Encourage people who used to live in their tuulos but left because of Shabaab to Xamar to come back and invest.

I know a few relative from eastern Galguduud who came to Dhusamareb fleeing from shabaab. They need to go back once it’s liberated and invest in their area, right now however shabaab kill any Cayr bari that goes to Dhusamareb and comes back cos they accuse them being government agents. When the ppl from liberated areas interact with the one’s under Shabaab control for long it would make it easier for government to operate there imo
hundreds of thousands of waceysle, duduble and mursade in xamar waiting for ceel buur and ceel dhere to be liberated so they can invest in their towns. Inshallah we hold the deegans freed and make sure AS mindset as well as military are completely obliterated

bidenkulaha

GalYare
hundreds of thousands of waceysle, duduble and mursade in xamar waiting for ceel buur and ceel dhere to be liberated so they can invest in their towns. Inshallah we hold the deegans freed and make sure AS mindset as well as military are completely obliterated
Inshallah. A lot of potential can be released in one go. So many are waiting to develop their lands and open up the roads to Xamar completely

View attachment 242218
@Prince of HS @Jungle

major progress today. Close to encircling Aadan yabaal once caliweyd and ruun nirgood falls and connects to ceel-hareri front
I'm sure in two weeks, S/dhexe will be AS-free. However, I won't consider it free until Galgaduud is as they can always attack from there. I'd give another 3 months until Hirshabelle and Galmudug is fully free from AS.

It will be very historic for HSM when he manages to clean South central Somalia. JL and SWS should start ASAP as well. HSM should be nominated for the Noble peace prize if he manages to defeat AS fully by end of his term ( Which I'm certain he is capable of doing even before then)

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I'm sure in two weeks, S/dhexe will be AS-free. However, I won't consider it free until Galgaduud is as they can always attack from there. I'd give another 3 months until Hirshabelle and Galmudug is fully free from AS.

It will be very historic for HSM when he manages to clean South central Somalia. JL and SWS should start ASAP as well. HSM should be nominated for the Noble peace prize if he manages to defeat AS fully by end of his term ( Which I'm certain he is capable of doing even before then)
When Sh/Dhexe front no longer exists Waceysle Cayr bari Duduble and Murusade start their operations as they can be reached without having to worry about more than one front. I don’t see them surviving very long once they lose Aadan yabaal. The amount of times we got to ceelbuur shows it can be captured. Just the issue is if they have anywhere to stay and can connect to the South for troop reinforcement you can’t hold it unless you want to take causalities and defend it from endless attacks.

Not a single Hawiye qabiil should have Shabaab land.

When Sh/Dhexe front no longer exists Waceysle Cayr bari Duduble and Murusade start their operations as they can be reached without having to worry about more than one front. I don’t see them surviving very long once they lose Aadan yabaal. The amount of times we got to ceelbuur shows it can be captured. Just the issue is if they have anywhere to stay and can connect to the South for troop reinforcement you can’t hold it unless you want to take causalities and defend it from endless attacks.

Not a single Hawiye qabiil should have Shabaab land.
harti abgaal, wacbuudhan and also the other muduloods fighting currently will help waceysle free their lands as well inshallah. We need to sandwich AS and just massacre them off tbh