Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

mohammdov

Nabadshe
FB_IMG_1704729802837.jpg

Melelik's letter to the Italians after he took Harar 1888, asking them to give him Zeila

they’re still maintaining neutrality so their not in favour of us. “all IGAD states” like Ethiopia is not the aggressor is crazy

IOG is a spineless rat, but even this vague statement about respecting borders will rub madman Abiy the wrong way, which is good for Somalia. I’m 100% sure if HSM didn’t visit Djibouti’s rival in Asmara this letter wouldn’t have been released at all. Somalia has done well by diplomatically isolating Ethiopia in the last week, nobody has any interest in being associated with this MOU. HSM needs to continue this drive.

france backing an ethiopian port and navy is a stab in the back to its colonial puppet state (djibouti). why the f*ck would IOG bother being their puppet if they don't even reward loyalty? he should kick the french out and replace them with egypt to spite them and ethiopia

IOG is a spineless rat, but even this vague statement about respecting borders will rub madman Abiy the wrong way, which is good for Somalia. I’m 100% sure if HSM didn’t visit Djibouti’s rival in Asmara this letter wouldn’t have been released at all. Somalia has done well by diplomatically isolating Ethiopia in the last week, nobody has any interest in being associated with this MOU. HSM needs to continue this drive.

I was very suspicious of the fat man but right now all evidence points to him being betrayed by Bihi. This deal economically speaking isn’t in the interest of Djibouti economically nor his ciise mamasan sub-clan who’s lands bihi attempted to sign away. He recently order the SL defence minister to resign and people close to the regime in Djibouti have been posting pro Somalia posts. The ciise clan elders have also come out rejecting the deal. I think he will arm a resistance in Awdal.

france backing an ethiopian port and navy is a stab in the back to its colonial puppet state (djibouti). why the f*ck would IOG bother being their puppet if they don't even reward loyalty? he should kick the french out and replace them with egypt to spite them and ethiopia
I don’t think the French are backing Ethiopia right now, they rescinded that offer in the tigray war. This whole thing seems like it’s pushed by the UAE to counter the Saudi led Red Sea council. Let’s hope Saudi Arabia can back us.

I was very suspicious of the fat man but right now all evidence points to him being betrayed by Bihi. This deal economically speaking isn’t in the interest of Djibouti economically nor his ciise mamasan sub-clan who’s lands bihi attempted to sign away. He recently order the SL defence minister to resign and people close to the regime in Djibouti have been posting pro Somalia posts. The ciise clan elders have also come out rejecting the deal. I think he will arm a resistance in Awdal.
He needs to control his wife, before he do all this

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣 The deal isn't finalized yet, and this Oromo guy is already upset about only getting 20 km of sea access. They are the Yajuj and Majuj of our time, no doubt. They will likely play the long game and attempt to acquire sea access by force in the near future through overpopulation and mass migration.
If the right measures are not put in place to counter the aggression of these expansionists, it is over for us.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
🤣 The deal isn't finalized yet, and this Oromo guy is already upset about only getting 20 km of sea access. They are the Yajuj and Majuj of our time, no doubt. They will likely play the long game and attempt to acquire sea access by force in the near future through overpopulation and mass migration.
If the right measures are not put in place to counter the aggression of these expansionists, it is over for us.

I might be anti-Oromo now just as I've become anti-Xabashi

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Alla yaab badanaa. :pachah1:

World

VIP

What’s wrong with these people?

A0E867A1-82D2-4C8E-8FE6-B396D90FFBA4.jpeg

There’s no need to play the long game, these people will sell their daughters if they think “faqash” won’t like it.

Kulaha your forefather is buried in our land, therefore we deserve coastal land from you in return?!?! War yaa dadkan naga qabta :gucciwhat:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP

Can't believe they think this a good idea and now look how they're not getting respected. How is a nation with no coast now demanding more. They fucked up big time.

Can't believe they think this a good idea and now look how they're not getting respected. How is a nation with no coast now demanding more. They fucked up big time.

Bruh, all Ethiopians are like this. Whether they tell you openly of try to hide it. Just like the Oromo guy who made a thread on here trying to use dhaqan-deen card against us as a way to further their agenda. Or this Somali speaking guy in the video.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bruh, all Ethiopians are like this. Whether they tell you openly of try to hide it. Just like the Oromo guy who made a thread on here trying to use dhaqan-deen card against us as a way to further their agenda. Or this Somali speaking guy in the video.

There’s a video of a political meeting like that from 2018/2019 in xamar no word of a lie

Bazed

Tired.
VIP

What's baffling is SLanders have all the smoke for any unionist but they are cucks for these filthy Oromos that are openly disrespecting them after what they did. How do they look at these people and think they're trustworthy? In 50 years when the try to ask them to leave, watch. Fools.