Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Why are there so many white European twitter accounts that speak with authority on the matter? Where do they get the nerve to act like they have stake in this? Especially the British ones, who are being hypocritical cause they apposed any notion of Scottish independence, yet want to lecture us. I can't stand old white folks on social media, all talk yet no substance.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP

Nothing says confidence in your regime like sending armed men over to protesting people. They sell the people's land and now plan to oppress them for Ethiopian masters. How low can one go?

At the same time, this reminds me of something similar that happened. 🤔

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠

Nothing says confidence in your regime like sending armed men over to protesting people. They sell the people's land and now plan to oppress them for Ethiopian masters. How low can one go?

At the same time, this reminds me of something similar that happened. 🤔
Reer awdal must kick them out like reer qaatumo those seccesionists are weak

They need our support more than ever.. I hope the federal government would give them all the support they need.. Weapons, food, medicine and all the cash the government can give them, also the Somali diaspora should setup a fund to support them.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Indeed. This has to be the last straw, first they sold their land and now they're rolling thugs into their towns. This supposed government has a weird way of displaying care for its supposed citizens. It seems almost like...discrimination.

It is clear some matter more than others and Awdal is simply a stepping stone and it's people can be discarded.

Screenshot_20240108_215046_Facebook.jpg

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
This is a Sheekh from Hargeisa. He was kidnapped by Ciidanka Sirdoonka. He's avidly against any Ethiopians and spoke for the release of Coldoon.
For Democratic country they sure kidnapped anyone who have different views very democratic indeed 😂

For Democratic country they sure kidnapped anyone who have different views very democratic indeed 😂
Lool.. Democratic, that's what they tell white people to give them ictiraaf, if you're not programmed and synced with the state sponsored brainwashing you'll disappear in the middle of the night :fittytousand:

I think Somalis should calm down on the rhetoric that all Isaaqs are cadow. There's a strict sect of SNM elite from the Calan Cas unit and those that are in Cahoots with them that are oppressively targeting anyone, and everyone for their own gains.

But I gotta say, they've got some serious brainwashing program in place, I mean how else would you explain niggaz like @Garaad Awal who's present here with us but at the same time lives in a different alternate reality :damn: :kodaksmiley:

I think Somalis should calm down on the rhetoric that all Isaaqs are cadow. There's a strict sect of SNM elite from the Calan Cas unit that are oppressively targeting anyone and everyone for their own gains.
None of us have anything against isaaqs as a tribe, it's just the seccesionists.

None of us have anything against isaaqs as a tribe, it's just the seccesionists.
Many of them have the herd mentality. They wouldn't be able to explain what 32 years of secessionism has gotten them. Those that are anywhere east of Hargeisa district towards the border of SSC-Khatumo.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Lool.. Democratic, that's what they tell white people to give them ictiraaf, if you're not programmed and synced with the state sponsored brainwashing you'll disappear in the middle of the night :fittytousand:
White people are not naive 😂 they know exactly what going on in there

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The claims of shabaab collaborators will be brought up as an excuse. Note how actual men who went onto join the terrorists were never stopped but somehow civilians that speak out get swooped up.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I think Somalis should calm down on the rhetoric that all Isaaqs are cadow. There's a strict sect of SNM elite from the Calan Cas unit and those that are in Cahoots with them that are oppressively targeting anyone, and everyone for their own gains.

Muse Bihi's main side hustle is stealing his own subsubsubclan members properties :icon lol:

Anyone who thinks this guy or the online weirdos speak for the silent majority of normal folks is crazy.