Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
And if you thought it could not get any worse, there goes the lizard.

This Ain’t new, she / they have been advocating this for decades. Wallahi I would be ashamed to be related to her, her legacy is one of spewing hatred and lies amongst her own people. All the good she’s done over the years will be forgotten.

This Ain’t new, she / they have been advocating this for decades. Wallahi I would be ashamed to be related to her, her legacy is one of spewing hatred and lies amongst her own people. All the good she’s done over the years will be forgotten.
Her legacy is also the hospital she built and all the girls she employed bro

Sup

I’m not denying the good that she’s done, but the bad will always be the forefront of her legacy. That’s what people will remember.

Are you defending her because she’s a fellow Arap?
Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

Sup

There are Ethiopian military personnel on the ground in SL. Can someone update regarding their intentions. Are they just inspecting their “naval base” or are they setting up shop. Cheers.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Imagine if he goes to Laaska, that would be huge for the SSC-K administration. I recall him speaking out against the war on them. I'm suprised he wasn't targeted earlier on.

📸 Watch this video on Facebook
If he releases a statement or speech on the attempt on his life I think they'll be outcry no matter where he is. SSC is a good spot because they have a vested interest in keeping the regime at bay. Someone has to call the rallying call for Awdal, they need to mobilize because it's clear that the Bixi regime will not consider them.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

That useless Jabba the hut looking mf IOG is either desperate as he finds out his own people are on the chopping block.
His peoples land are being sold so I dont blame him for panicking.