Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
if anything they would probably take advantage of the war and try to push the fgs back instead of fighting ethiopia :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
They are actually more against the deal than FGS. Even Isaaq Al Shabaab leader Sunne said that he would send 1000 martyrs on every square km given to Ethiopia :mjlol:

@Admin pls ban this guy for posting known islamophobes and blatant misinformation.
Markus Wiechel is a Nazi pure evil
1705322575934.png

@Admin

They are actually more against the deal than FGS. Even Isaaq Al Shabaab leader Sunne said that he would send 1000 martyrs on every square km given to Ethiopia :mjlol:
since when does al shabab care about somalia sovereignty:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: arent they the ones that bring ugandans and hutus into the country to make qarax? if they really were against it they would attack the ethiopian troops in somalia right now

Holy sh*t. I think some of my fellow Landers have overdosed on Ethiopia recognition kool-aid.
I might have to detox myself! After seeing this post!

I would take that deal in a heartbeat!

Holy sh*t. I think some of my fellow Landers have overdosed on Ethiopia recognition kool-aid.
I might have to detox myself! After seeing this post!

I would take that deal in a heartbeat!

There is literally a multitrillion dollar trade volume passing through those waters on a annual basis. If they ditched the deal, got recognition and made a multibillion deal with China to siphon off that maritime trade like Tanzania, SL would be the richest part of the Horn within a decade. Where does this BS of needing ‘Ethiopia’ come from? Add to this its growing young population (roughly 15 million in SL alone in 2050) the oil, gas and gemstone potential, as well as its strategic pedigree to host a potential US or Chinese base (or both) and its clear why so many elements in the region want war to erupt in this area and the wider Somali peninsula.

They don’t want the oil to flow, they don’t want the ports to be busy and they don’t want Somali inter-cooperation. They want to entangle Somalis into another several decades of stagnation and war.