Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Congrats you got recognition. After 30 years.

people may deny this but it’s a domino affect. Once one country does, there’s no telling how many others will.

anyways, I’m glad this has happened, hsm is GONE. 😂😂 mahac salama
Ethiopia is irrelevant they don’t have any weight in world. If uk America Russia or China recognizes them it’s different story as they wield influence. Most of world will condemn Ethiopia but nothing substantial will happen as somali doesn’t have real govt. wasn’t real with farmaajo nor now with HSM. Somaliland aid will still come through FGS for appearance sake but split will be decided by west in advance so their money not stolen

Ethiopia had troops on the ground this administration and previous. They do as they please and work with local FMS leaders if someone throws fit. Even river water usage should be negotiated and documented but it’s not because our govt not on same level. There will be no war and each FMS and clan will follow their interest which is mostly securing business and favor from Ethiopia . Somalia, Djibouti and somaliland all rely heavily on port business with Ethiopia

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
If it wasn’t for MSB, all of those SL propagandists, lobbyists and analysts would have been working for Somalia and advancing its agenda. No country in Africa would be able to match us when combined with the CBBs and MBBs.

:banderas: Next level Brobaganda!
Didnt they also say that Abiy would visit Berbera with Muse bixi today, these niggas spreading disinformation.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
I hope HSM isn’t bluffing and genuinely means what he says, I hope him or RW Xamse delivers. If Ethiopia invadeds Somalia for real there will be an organized massacre of Ethiopian ATMIS troops why those niggas are sitting around in their bases when they should be running for their lives. For once we are the horde surrounding THEM with guns, technicals and bloodthirsty nationalism.
Who gonna attack Ethiopia other than Al shabab? Ethiopia is well armed and them and other foreign troops getting air support. This is not all on HSM laftagareen madobe and gudlawe could all take action and secure borders and kick out Ethiopians and foreigners and maintain safety like puntland and somaliland. No one has moved a finger should tell you there will be no war or major shakeup . FMS and fgs leaders all vying to get upper hand even if it means using foreigners. Look at galmudug offensive and how many backstabs and politicking is involved with that phase 1 against Al shabab

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Ethiopia is irrelevant they don’t have any weight in world. If uk America Russia or China recognizes them it’s different story as they wield influence. Most of world will condemn Ethiopia but nothing substantial will happen as somali doesn’t have real govt. wasn’t real with farmaajo nor now with HSM. Somaliland aid will still come through FGS for appearance sake but split will be decided by west in advance so their money not stolen

Ethiopia had troops on the ground this administration and previous. They do as they please and work with local FMS leaders if someone throws fit. Even river water usage should be negotiated and documented but it’s not because our govt not on same level. There will be no war and each FMS and clan will follow their interest which is mostly securing business and favor from Ethiopia . Somalia, Djibouti and somaliland all rely heavily on port business with Ethiopia

We are extremely fücked and the shacab are oblivious to this boolshid man. At this point, only a new Imaam Ahmed Gurey will save us.

angry GIF by HULU

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
We are extremely fücked and the shacab are oblivious to this boolshid man. At this point, only a new Imaam Ahmed Gurey will save us.

angry GIF by HULU
🙏 We’ve been waiting for that visionary leader for long time. But stuck in this stalemate for so long I don’t see end in sight. Somalia has to many chiefs not enough Indians everyone wants to be king of there area

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
🙏 We’ve been waiting for that visionary leader for long time. But stuck in this stalemate for so long I don’t see end in sight. Somalia has to many chiefs not enough Indians everyone wants to be king of there area

The civil war was the culmination of the senseless, inhumane and genocidal wars that have eroded any trust between clans and have created a zero sum game.

I cling on to the fact we have bounced back from it. Clan wars are not new to us. I have small hope for the generation that will be born in 20 years time. Their parents haven’t seen large scale clan fighting (hopefully) and their parents ( millennials) aren’t as clannist as their own parents. Basically we need to see decades of no high intensity conflict so we can trust each other.

Djibouti Chief of Staff General Zakaria Sheikh Ibrahim makes a strong statement. The general recalls Somalia's efforts in freeing Djibouti from the colonial French and says he is ready to spill blood for his brothers.

All Djibouti needs to do is take action now and fund and back a miltia in Awdal.

Last edited:
If it wasn’t for MSB, all of those SL propagandists, lobbyists and analysts would have been working for Somalia and advancing its agenda. No country in Africa would be able to match us when combined with the CBBs and MBBs.

:banderas: Next level Brobaganda!
Msb is garbage bro. If he cared about the country he would of left it when he saw the revolts start to begin. He said all I'm gonna leave is buildings no people 😂 what a garac