Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

“Blease, blease, blease let the Europeans accept my aggression. I am a true son of Solomon”
1EC7841D-6340-4BDD-B0A9-68097953BD9F.jpeg

“Shit. They are backing Somalia”
F60DEDC8-ADCD-4739-AFDB-F068B3EC1779.jpeg

“Doesn’t matter, the Americans will back me, I’m sure of it. Let’s go, Biden 2024”
14BA1CBE-2509-487F-995A-4BB9DAA1A257.png

“Shit. The Eagle is Team Blue Flag”
29B5DDFB-94CD-4487-976F-B6E0959D5D90.jpeg

“The whole Arab League and OIC in their corner too?”
BF473EA6-5B15-4E1D-8FD9-48850D1F7BD4.jpeg

“Ahhh the African Union. I paid them off with two goats and a plate of injera”
E1842350-4B94-4C0C-9B5D-5C472619E57C.jpeg

“Sisi called Somalia! When?”
CEA2E925-A34D-490D-823A-5874E71F6945.jpeg

“But I just want one port for my wife and cheelderen, just one!”
219A06EA-C184-4D7B-8E90-980A07D01CBF.jpeg

“They destroyed the Billboards in Hargeisa!?”
CC571205-A503-4B75-8D1D-C91B30EA041C.jpeg

“Chest is pain. Is pain.”
F2DA8BB3-D504-4EA0-9283-09AD83DF86EC.jpeg

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
The lies you guys tell yourself. SNM attacked innocent OG civilians in Ogadenia before they even started fighting the SNA. You guys attacked Wardheer, Marsin, Awaare, and other areas in our Hawd without any provocation because you wanted to expand into more territory. Did you expect us to sit back and not fight back? Whenever your aggression gets met with aggression, you guys start crying and screaming genocide. If you're gonna fight like men, adkaysiga ragga lahaada ee sida dumarka ha u barooranina
That was horrific as well. I never mentioned SNM genocide bro this is about Isaaq as a clan, innocent people. Thousands of random Isaaq civilians were massacred in 88 from Woqooyi Galbeed to Sanaag and down to Hawd. And you still see people in this very thread calling for the same shit to happen again. How is an Isaaq unionist supposed to feel seeing that waa wax walaan

That was horrific as well. I never mentioned SNM genocide bro this is about Isaaq as a clan, innocent people. Thousands of random Isaaq civilians were massacred in 88 from Woqooyi Galbeed to Sanaag and down to Hawd. And you still see people in this very thread calling for the same shit to happen again. How is an Isaaq unionist supposed to feel seeing that waa wax walaan
THAT GOD SEES IT ALL SIMPLE, YOU HAVE TO GET OF THIS VICTIM MENTALITY DID YOU SEE DHULBAHANTE BECOME ANTI SOMALI BECAUSE THERE WAS A CERTAIN CLAN WHO SUPPORTED SL AGAINST THEM NO? GET OUT THE VICTIM MENTALITY FOR FK SAKE EVERYONE DIED AND I PROMISE YOU MORE ISAAQ BOYS HAVE DIED IN SEA IN LYBIA THAN THEY DID DURING SIYAD BARRE TIMES.

THAT GOD SEES IT ALL SIMPLE, YOU HAVE TO GET OF THIS VICTIM MENTALITY DID YOU SEE DHULBAHANTE BECOME ANTI SOMALI BECAUSE THERE WAS A CERTAIN CLAN WHO SUPPORTED SL AGAINST THEM NO? GET OUT THE VICTIM MENTALITY FOR FK SAKE EVERYONE DIED AND I PROMISE YOU MORE ISAAQ BOYS HAVE DIED IN SEA IN LYBIA THAN THEY DID DURING SIYAD BARRE TIMES.
Dhulbahante love caps lock

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Cope

1704426951972.png

don’t expect anyone to be up tight with your state if you deny something as basic as this.

Cope

View attachment 310033

don’t expect anyone to be up tight with your state if you deny something as basic as this.
Your source is wikipedia enough said but at the end of the day even the kurds have moved on from Saddam Hussein, your people going on about something 35 years is just pure COPE. If people have been unjustly killed they'll face their justice on the day of judgement. No crying will bring back somebody esp when your people are hypocrites who were all giddy jumpin up when killing Dhulbahantes even callin them ''falestines'' so please u dont see people crying about that MAN UP STOP THIS VICTIM MENTALITY NOBODY IS HERE FOR IT.

It is time that Somalia ceases its appeasement of the separatists in the north. They need to label SNM as a terrorist organisation and cooperate with unionists to unite the nation.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Your source is wikipedia enough said but at the end of the day even the kurds have moved on from Saddam Hussein, your people going on about something 35 years is just pure COPE. If people have been unjustly killed they'll face their justice on the day of judgement. No crying will bring back somebody esp when your people are hypocrites who were all giddy jumpin up when killing Dhulbahantes even callin them ''falestines'' so please u dont see people crying about that MAN UP STOP THIS VICTIM MENTALITY NOBODY IS HERE FOR IT.
Don’t deny genocide and I’ll stfu respectfully.

Isaaqphobia is a real thing What is this hatred and talk of genocide? Being Ishaqi Hashemi is a difficult thing in 2024:mjcry:

Stop acting acting like a soft B seeking validation from Zoo-malis. You and @Haragwaafi should embrace your haters and start to learn Amharic.

Somaliland x Ethiopia deal is a breakthrough victory for Somaliland and long time overdue. Be proud of your new country and laugh at Zoo-malis hysterical breakdown online. Nationalism, Somalinimo and even religion there is no card left unturned with Zoo-malis low IQ single mother shaming tactics.

Hambaly long live Somaliland 🎉🎉🎉

Trending

Latest posts