Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

image0-2.jpg

That was horrific as well. I never mentioned SNM genocide bro this is about Isaaq as a clan, innocent people. Thousands of random Isaaq civilians were massacred in 88 from Woqooyi Galbeed to Sanaag and down to Hawd. And you still see people in this very thread calling for the same shit to happen again. How is an Isaaq unionist supposed to feel seeing that waa wax walaan
Bro pay no mind to them, some of these guys think they mean well by showing their raw emotions in their contempt for Ethiopia's action against Somalia but don't understand how there words fractures us even more.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
The f*ck did we do to French sissymen?
Surely, there is history between Somalia and its opponents; British, USA, Ethiopia and other countries but France?
Why?
France doesn't want greater Somalia. For what reasons? Xoog instincts?
Maybe Hiter is right about France. :ohlord:
the French just have a bone to pick with us and idk why.

Aseer

VIP
I was actually aginst this deal but after reading this thread im actually now for it. Not even a single benefit of doubt given to the people of the north that it may not have been them and was instead the politicians or that they may vote the politicians out in the next election and this wont happen instead just curses, insults, ill wishing, wanting them all dead distinguishing between none of them. I can understand the deal now.
Ignore the qabiilists bro.

Aseer

VIP
This gotta be the biggest joke in history Amhara of all people are warning these people to Rethink their illiterate deal :ftw9nwa: low iq ass niggas
Even the amharas are blatantly stating they will colonise us.

Aseer

VIP
Why? Hawd and reserve area is Somali territory it is better to be under SL than under Ethiopia
If it changes to ethiopia flag, I would rather see somaliland independent than to see its lands and my people being foiled by the habash.

Aseer

VIP
Stop acting acting like a soft B seeking validation from Zoo-malis. You and @Haragwaafi should embrace your haters and start to learn Amharic.

Somaliland x Ethiopia deal is a breakthrough victory for Somaliland and long time overdue. Be proud of your new country and laugh at Zoo-malis hysterical breakdown online. Nationalism, Somalinimo and even religion there is no card left unturned with Zoo-malis low IQ single mother shaming tactics.

Hambaly long live Somaliland 🎉🎉🎉
stfu.