Muslim girl refuses to shake hand of German president

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nigga wtf are you talking about :faysalwtf: I've never done that,

though I did make a joke about light skinnedness cuz everybody was claiming it :dabcasar: Has something like "I'm so light Somalis confuse me for white person" as a joke on my signature

You're thebnigga on here who posted a video of his iPad to prove you're not poor :siilaanyolaugh:
What next you're going to take a picture of your hair to prove their long & shimmering flawless :susp:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This comment is revolting to say the least, you displayed your true colours, for you if a man takes a girl out and spends money on her he has to get sex in return :pacspit: you womaniser.

with those Sri Lankan features I'm not at all surprised you're hating Mohamud maharaja :mjohreally:

:what1:

I'm talking bout you
the qabil centered, mean-spirited sycophant not your every day regular guy.

Also you yourself admitted you're not supposed to be free mixing so don't try to discount sell me your L. I won't buy it :pacspit:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:what1:

I'm talking bout you
the qabil centered, mean-spirited sycophant not your every day regular guy.

Also you yourself admitted you're not supposed to be free mixing so don't try to discount sell me your L. I won't buy it :pacspit:
Let me get this straight if I take a girl out for a meal & don't have sex with her then I must be gay? Someone sounds like a womaniser :comeon:

I never seen a srilankan looking womaniser before :russ:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Tell us there Mohamud maharaja do you have sex with every girl you hang out with or buy a chocolate for :sass2:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mohamud Maharaja motto is if I spend a penny on a girl she must give me sexual favours :wtfdis: are women merely sex objects to you some toy thing :ohlord:that's merely there for your sexual pleasure :williamswtf:

Gambar

VIP
Waraabe is my favorite user on here.

Different schools of thought have difference stances on this. It's not clear cut. She can do whatever she wants, even if I don't agree with it xaqeedu leedahay xor balu yahay.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Mohamud Maduranga Maharaja looking like this how the hell are you going to get girls to chill with you
IMG_3354.PNG

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::drakelaugh::lolbron::russ::pachah1::damn:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Better than being a fatty. How much did you pay that Wendy Williams looking chick to sleep with you? Was the commemorative selfie included or did you have to pay extra?:cryinglaughsmiley:
You wish I was fat you dick riding sheegato, Wendy William I didn't realise she was Arab keep riding cock you dick sucking parasite.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I never understood how a man can ride another man online these cheerleading men with their pom-poms never cease to amaze me :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.