Muslim girl refuses to shake hand of German president

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait he said he was lightskinned? Last time I checked, @Discontinous was a dark skinned, dirty Hutu. When did he became light skinned? :chrisfreshhah:

Are niggas bleaching their skin in Norway? I wouldn't be surprised, most of them perm their hair anyways. :pachah1:
:idontlike:You're confusing me for someone else

Last time I checked you praised me continously, asked me about my life and told me any xaliimo would be proud to have me :westbrookswag: true story that

Flexing? Yes I'm surrounded by beautiful women but it's not my fault that you interpreted that as me saying I'm having sex with them:drakewtf: its not my fault that your mind is perverted :kanyehmm: for you a man must be with a girl purely for his sexual gratification :hova: you come across as a womaniser you honestly need help if you view women as being sexual objects:pacspit:
You're the nigga who brought up women on the first place:dead: "guys check out this girl I met in 2013, bet that makes you jealous ":dead:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Thecoli huh?
19wcr_zps242b5b4e.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:idontlike:You're confusing me for someone else

Last time I checked you praised me continously, asked me about my life and told me any xaliimo would be proud to have me :westbrookswag: true story that
Wait hold up, dirty Hutu. When did I ever ask you about your life? And yes I praised your skills of taking food photos, so what? And yes I did say a xalimo would be lucky because your ass would prepare the food. Don't get it twisted, you're still a dark skinned dirty Hutu. Know your role.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
[

Sxb you're a white girl's gay friend. Buying her food and being her chauffeur :dead:
Teddy Ray, why are you jealous of my cousin's ability to get women whether they're white, Somali, carribean. You need to stop hating. Get like him you ashy Larry. :ufdup:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Teddy Ray, why are you jealous of my cousin's ability to get women whether they're white, Somali, carribean. You need to stop hating. Get like him you ashy Larry. :ufdup:

Are you telling me to engage in haram behaviour? :ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
CD did you buy her lobster sxb? How much lacaag do you drop on white girls? :pachah1:

[

Sxb you're a white girl's gay friend. Buying her food and being her chauffeur :dead:
This comment is revolting to say the least, you displayed your true colours, for you if a man takes a girl out and spends money on her he has to get sex in return :pacspit: you womaniser.
Are you telling me to engage in haram behaviour? :ufdup:
with those Sri Lankan features I'm not at all surprised you're hating Mohamud maharaja :mjohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.