Muslim man catches std from wife

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

10k for a community bike
72E3A40F-B73D-4BF6-843F-3B922F295DEC.gif

He married someone from another ethnic group, that he spent most of the time in a long-term relationship with. I bet he didn't run a background check, let alone an STD test before marriage.

People spend more time researching products, reading reviews etc, before buying it than they do checking someone's background before marriage. I remember telling people to do STD testing before marriage but they acted outraged.

First of all, he's too much of a weak male and a pushover. He needs to go do some hormone tests, too much estrogen. Secondly, woman nowadays are losing their mind. Men, this is how we moving in 2023.

1671663500730.png

1671663515162.png

Once they get the built in AI speech, phew society is going to change.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You do know people can get HIV from dirty needles?

For example:
At least five people have been accidentally infected with HIV at a hospital in China after a doctor reused dirty needles during treatment. The doctor at the Chinese medicine hospital in the eastern city of Hangzhou is under criminal investigation, according to the local health authority.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
She admitted to me her past before we married and I had no problem with it because who am I to judge, Allah
is all forgiving and everyone deserves a chance.

what a cuck.

This man is not Somali, but it does remind me that Somalis really need to spend more time on sexual health education. If more people were aware of the dangers, we'd have better medical clinics for one, as people would be very alert and aware of evil doctors who reuse needles. We'd also have more sinners using protection, instead of running wild unprotected. Allah is protecting Somalis, because it surely isn't common-sense.

Also, not everyone with an STD is automatically a Zani!! Please educate yourselves.

See below, all you need is one person in your household who is infected, share a towel or food, and boom, STD.

STDs can spread without even having sex.
Things like kissing a loved one or family member, conducting oral, sharing contaminated food, borrowing unclean towels, and more can transmit STDs like chlamydia, herpes, and hepatitis

This whole women bashing thing is getting out of hand, but this post was great.

at the end of the day no one got hurt, and the suckers is cuddling with her.
Meme Day GIF

This man is not Somali, but it does remind me that Somalis really need to spend more time on sexual health education. If more people were aware of the dangers, we'd have better medical clinics for one, as people would be very alert and aware of evil doctors who reuse needles. We'd also have more sinners using protection, instead of running wild unprotected. Allah is protecting Somalis, because it surely isn't common-sense.

Also, not everyone with an STD is automatically a Zani!! Please educate yourselves.

See below, all you need is one person in your household who is infected, share a towel or food, and boom, STD.
Iโ€™ve heard Somali are one of those ethics who have low case of STD.

Iโ€™ve heard Somali are one of those ethics who have low case of STD.

Somalis are also the same ethnic group who act like talking about Sexual Health and STDs is taboo.

I remember this story about a hooyo who caught HIV, she was kicked out by her own family and had to migrate elsewhere with her kids, she ended up marrying a man who also had HIV.
Somalis are very backward and ignorant when it comes to this stuff. They don't even teach sexual health in schools, girls get their clitoris cut off and their vaginas shut, so forget even about teaching Islamic etiquette regarding intimate relationships. People are not even taught how to have a healthy sex life in their marriage (as Islam teaches!)

This country and ethnic group is an ignorant disaster.

Last edited:
He knew she belonged to the streets, paid 10k mehr for her, and he didn't bother to get her tested? This is a combination of cucknimo and having low IQ. A dangerous combination.

Trending