Muslim man catches std from wife

AbdiFreedom

Exited the Somali ethnic group. Retired
Staff Member
You sound a little bit like:
adult swim GIF by The Boondocks

Most of the world has Oral herpes. Especially Cadaans.

I'm proud to be a Black man. Many people on here don't claim to be Black. I even capitalize the word. So who is the self hater? Stating facts now makes you an Uncle Tom?

Their numbers are no where near African figures. Africa blows other regions when it comes oral herpes, HSV-2, chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, tricho, HIV etc out of the water. Africans are very sexually active and horny people with randoms in private, holier than thou hypocrites in public.

My uncle's friend made his then bride in Somalia do an STD test before marrying. They found a cudur. She was a hijabi and from a "good family". I even recall the teenage locals who were promiscuous before social media and when no one had cellphones in Somalia. I can't imagine how things are now. Many STDs going around the Somali lands. There is no such thing as virginity there.

:mjlol:

I'm proud to be a Black man. Many people on here don't claim to be Black. I even capitalize the word. So who is the self hater? Stating facts now makes you an Uncle Tom?

Their numbers are no where near African figures. Africa blows other regions when it comes oral herpes, HSV-2, chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, tricho, HIV etc out of the water. Africans are very sexually active and horny people with randoms in private, holier than thou hypocrites in public.

My uncle's friend made his then bride in Somalia do an STD test before marrying. They found a cudur. She was a hijabi and from a "good family". I even recall the teenage locals who were promiscuous before social media and when no one had cellphones in Somalia. I can't imagine how things are now. Many STDs going around the Somali lands. There is no such thing as virginity there.

:mjlol:
Anecdotal sheeko. Back up claims with facts

He know what he was getting in to. Don't feel sorry for him lol. Men are weird tbh. They seek virgins but desire at the same time someone with experience. Let him suffer in peace.

He know what he was getting in to. Don't feel sorry for him lol. Men are weird tbh. They seek virgins but desire at the same time someone with experience. Let him suffer in peace.

Yep.

A lot men are very thirsty and if they are attracted to a woman, common-sense flies out of the window. That's why they are told to lower their gaze, but they refuse to listen.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
This stupid is the prime example of a man with no intellect and who is thinking With his dick I wouldnโ€™t pay more than ยฃ20 Mehr for a former promiscuous women.

personally I couldnโ€™t care less about looks when Iโ€™m looking for a wife what matter more is a feminine women with piety knowledge and how disent stress you out with nonsense

World

VIP
This stupid is the prime example of a man with no intellect and who is thinking With his dick I wouldnโ€™t pay more than ยฃ20 Mehr for a former promiscuous women.

personally I couldnโ€™t care less about looks when Iโ€™m looking for a wife what matter more is a feminine women with piety knowledge and how disent stress you out with nonsense
She could pay me ยฃ50,000 and i still wouldnโ€™t marry her, having a good mother for your children is priceless.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This man is not Somali, but it does remind me that Somalis really need to spend more time on sexual health education. If more people were aware of the dangers, we'd have better medical clinics for one, as people would be very alert and aware of evil doctors who reuse needles. We'd also have more sinners using protection, instead of running wild unprotected. Allah is protecting Somalis, because it surely isn't common-sense.

Also, not everyone with an STD is automatically a Zani!! Please educate yourselves.

See below, all you need is one person in your household who is infected, share a towel or food, and boom, STD.
I'm usually up your alley but 99.9999999999999% chance she got the std from whoring, as she admitted to it. This is a western country, 99.999999999999% there was no reusing needles involved.

I fully believe in pure for pure and impure for impure. He went ahead with it and is dealing with the consequences. I also fully believe in STD testing before sleeping with your spouse, even if they find it disrespectful. No man is gonna give me Aids lol.

I bet sheโ€™s an Arab, because Arab families are very hard on Mehr and the wedding and he sounds like a timojileec, he would never give this grace to a timojileec girl

I don't believe the story. An imam to trust someone like that? Unless he was doing it for immigration papers or he is an ex-con, I seriously doubt a self-respecting Muslim man would go for a woman with that background.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts