Muslim man catches std from wife

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
sponge-bob-laugh.gif

He probably gets off to the idea of his wife being with other men; a lot of men are cucks nowadays. Heck this entire story may be a kekold fantasy

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Idk why everyone’s laughing at him this sounds like a nightmare. Yes the guy is gullible but he’s clearly miskeen. I pray Allah grants him a good spouse one that is honest snd truthful

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do u guys seriously believe HIM?? I think the situation is the reverse. He gave her the STD. And i am not being a feminist by it. It is the truth

I'm proud to be a Black man. Many people on here don't claim to be Black. I even capitalize the word. So who is the self hater? Stating facts now makes you an Uncle Tom?

Their numbers are no where near African figures. Africa blows other regions when it comes oral herpes, HSV-2, chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, tricho, HIV etc out of the water. Africans are very sexually active and horny people with randoms in private, holier than thou hypocrites in public.

My uncle's friend made his then bride in Somalia do an STD test before marrying. They found a cudur. She was a hijabi and from a "good family". I even recall the teenage locals who were promiscuous before social media and when no one had cellphones in Somalia. I can't imagine how things are now. Many STDs going around the Somali lands. There is no such thing as virginity there.

:mjlol:
People who are in denial (and cannot do a simple google search or other research) are contributing to our race's decline. It's sad to see.

Trending

Latest posts